Did Kelly kill Delia?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Did Kelly kill Delia?

Postby Jakx » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:39 am

I wonder if stitch in some way physically assaulted Kelly? Maybe raped her or tried to force himself on her ????? She didn't like him touching her in today's show .....

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:44 am

I don't know and I'm getting tired of this pseudo-mystery. Spill the beans, already!

Postby Sinny » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:24 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote jhaxx: hey villyforever , you can also create an avatar on second life. i have met people from all over the world. i care for mom and not able to get out all the time, but when i am in, we watched Young and restless and B&B, and i post when she falls to sleep

Hello! Actually, I've been posting for a while now; I think I'm addicted! Is your mom okay? I know it can be hard caring for a parent. I did it several years ago when my mom had pancreatic cancer and she lived with me the last five months of her life. It's hard work. I hope everything is okay.

Sorry about your mom..

I at first thought Kelly was responsible for the hit and run but now I am not so sure. With them hiring a new actor for the part it makes me think perhaps she is not guilty.

Postby bear242 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:48 pm

Yes, I think so. When they put the list of people that had black Suvs on Kevins desk, Kelly's name was on the list. I thought it was her as soon as I saw that. With that being said only MM can be Adam so I really don't care. Fast losing interest in the entire show because of all the recasts.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”