did i miss anything today

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
carlysandjacksfan

did i miss anything today

Postby carlysandjacksfan » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:40 pm

I wasnt able to watch it today due to the funeral of the falling officer

Beckicat

Re: did i miss anything today

Postby Beckicat » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:49 pm

Quote carlysandjacksfan: I wasnt able to watch it today due to the funeral of the falling officer

I'm soo sorry to hear that! %( What happened?
Not to worry thou you really didn't miss anything it was kind of a quite show today in my opinion.

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:54 pm

Becki... You'll get more action here than watchin the show

Beckicat

Postby Beckicat » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:01 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme: Becki... You'll get more action here than watchin the show

You got that right :)

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:03 pm

No you haven't and you won't miss much in the near future. Have you Soap Opera Central Two Scoops commentary. Usually that's interesting but even on that it's talking about how boring Y&R as been. Check it out.

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:04 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme: Becki... You'll get more action here than watchin the show

If you are talking about today's US show, I agree with Cher, it was kind of a fluff day. Although I liked watching Enrique sing. I think the only real significant thing was Heather is now on the scent of Paul/Shiela/Lauren/Michael/Phyllis fiacso...after over hearing a conversation.

The first time I heard that song on the radio, I was sure he said "Somebody Sneezed". :-)

Beckicat

Postby Beckicat » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:08 pm

Quote Rquattro:

If you are talking about today's US show, I agree with Cher, it was kind of a fluff day. Although I liked watching Enrique sing. I think the only real significant thing was Heather is now on the scent of Paul/Shiela/Lauren/Michael/Phyllis fiacso...after over hearing a conversation.

The first time I heard that song on the radio, I was sure he said "Somebody Sneezed". :-)

Your right about the Heather thing that was almost interesting ;) I was also glad to hear Paul is going to tell her he is her Dad at "lunch tomorrow"

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:10 pm

Quote Rquattro:

Fluff today. It's been fluff for awhile and they don't get some serious action on there soon i'm going to a different. This who dunnit crap is a drag. And unless you are a really good writer the previous writers of the show it's going to be a drag. We haven't had anybody cheat on anybody for awhile lets have some of that. Then again it will just be boring like the ONS with Brad & Sharon. Just get some brand new writers thats what we need right now.

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:14 pm

Quote Nosycookie1201:
Quote Rquattro:

Fluff today. It's been fluff for awhile and they don't get some serious action on there soon i'm going to a different. This who dunnit crap is a drag. And unless you are a really good writer the previous writers of the show it's going to be a drag. We haven't had anybody cheat on anybody for awhile lets have some of that. Then again it will just be boring like the ONS with Brad & Sharon. Just get some brand new writers thats what we need right now.

Absolutely... We need some writers to tie up all the lose ends and we need some jaw dropping story lines. Everything we've watched for the past (let's tell the truth here) 9 months has been snooze material...Some story lines start off interesting then fizzle...and fast! Look what they did with the Adrian thing - just when we thought they were bring out his connection to the stolen art... it fizzled. Same with the out of the ashes stuff... The Jill and JiMin stuff.... the Amber and the money stuff... need I go further? 3)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”