i can't wait for the day kay and jill look like fools!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soapoperapimp

i can't wait for the day kay and jill look like fools!

Postby soapoperapimp » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:15 pm

boy i still can't wait unil they look like complete fools in front of everyone because all this time they thoght that jack ruined his fathers company boy will thay vhange their feelings twards jack. can't wait for that day to come!

Nosycookie1201

Re: i can't wait for the day kay and jill look like fools!

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:26 pm

Quote soapoperapimp: boy i still can't wait unil they look like complete fools in front of everyone because all this time they thoght that jack ruined his fathers company boy will thay vhange their feelings twards jack. can't wait for that day to come!

ITA! :D

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:32 pm

I can't wait for the day when the writers STOP making everyone enemies. Everyone who used to be long time friends or lifetime friends have all turned on one another.
Jack, Jill, Kay; Victor, Jill, Kay; Neil and Brad were friends; Nick and Jack; Paul and Michael were enemies and are now friends; Kevin, Lily and Colleen were mortal enemies and are now friends. This friendship swapping is making me dizzy and just doesn't make a lot of sense when you look back at everyone's history!!!!

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:33 pm

Quote Eppy: I can't wait for the day when the writers STOP making everyone enemies. Everyone who used to be long time friends or lifetime friends have all turned on one another.
Jack, Jill, Kay; Victor, Jill, Kay; Neil and Brad were friends; Nick and Jack; Paul and Michael were enemies and are now friends; Kevin, Lily and Colleen were mortal enemies and are now friends. This friendship swapping is making me dizzy and just doesn't make a lot of sense when you look back at everyone's history!!!!

Amen, why can't we all just get along on the soaps.

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:39 pm

Y'all... Don't hold your breath. All Jill has got to do is get in front of a mirror...I guarantee she will see a fool! :-) :-) :-) Kay is the grande dame! the last person who made a fool out of Kay was Rex... and he's been dead! ;)

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:45 pm

Quote BabygirlAH:
Quote Eppy: I can't wait for the day when the writers STOP making everyone enemies. Everyone who used to be long time friends or lifetime friends have all turned on one another.

Amen, why can't we all just get along on the soaps.
I guess the soaps would be pretty dull if everyone got along, but to turn so many friendships into mortal enemies just doesn't seem realistic to me!!

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:56 pm

A fight between Kay and Victor is truly unrealistic. They need to come up with something else... like David being exposed to be the cause or something like that...Enough with trying to make the old school vets fight amongst themselves.

momajenny

Postby momajenny » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:28 pm

ssshhhhhhh....that's the sound of cooling jets! :-) :D

snuflowergranny

Postby snuflowergranny » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:24 pm

Jill is a fool already. I can not believe how they have changed her character. Kay was a fool when she was drinking. No one will make a fool again !!! Not Jack--Victor--Jill--or Cane !!!!!! She will see right thru them !!! ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”