Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Candace

Re: Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)

Postby Candace » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:02 am

I think Heather's character needs to develop more before we get the full idea of what she is really like. I tend to like Cane with Amber, but understand why he's not with her. After Lily's petulant, immature behavior on Thanksgiving, I feel she's still too child-like for Cane. It's a mismatch!

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:37 am

Quote Candace: I think Heather's character needs to develop more before we get the full idea of what she is really like. I tend to like Cane with Amber, but understand why he's not with her. After Lily's petulant, immature behavior on Thanksgiving, I feel she's still too child-like for Cane. It's a mismatch!

ITA - but seems Cane was softening when he rescused her. I think everyone deserves a second or third chance. Look at Phillis!!

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:44 am

I don't want Cane with Amber at all. He was a punk about Thanksgiving dinner! >( Amber needs to just move on and get over him. What she did in the beginning was wrong but Cane took it too far. He was down right mean. Not an attractive side of Cane's personality at all.

As for Cane and Heather...Not a good match. Too much anger in both of them that's just below the surface. She's too much of a brainiac for him too.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”