I wanna SEE MORE

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pdames4

I wanna SEE MORE

Postby pdames4 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:24 pm

Of Jeanne Cooper. Katherine chancellor is G-R-E-A-T! I love her more and more. She brings all of her episodes to life. Loved it when she called Vic a Bastard! Her delivery of her lines are priceless. I really enjoy all of her interactions with all characters. From ambwer to Michael. I think we need more screen time for this great actor. Don't you Agree? :)) :)) :))

cherchezlefemme

Re: I wanna SEE MORE

Postby cherchezlefemme » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:25 pm

Quote pdames4: Of Jeanne Cooper. Katherine chancellor is G-R-E-A-T! I love her more and more. She brings all of her episodes to life. Loved it when she called Vic a Bastard! Her delivery of her lines are priceless. I really enjoy all of her interactions with all characters. From ambwer to Michael. I think we need more screen time for this great actor. Don't you Agree? :)) :)) :))

I do... (sigh) back in the day, they use to give her plenty of airtime - I kinda think now that it's her choice not to be as visable... She is a true soap Matriarch Diva. May she reign forever!

granny45

Postby granny45 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:44 pm

Quote pdames4: Of Jeanne Cooper. Katherine chancellor is G-R-E-A-T! I love her more and more. She brings all of her episodes to life. Loved it when she called Vic a Bastard! Her delivery of her lines are priceless. I really enjoy all of her interactions with all characters. From ambwer to Michael. I think we need more screen time for this great actor. Don't you Agree? :)) :)) :))

I totally agree! She has been spectatular during this whole Clear Springs thing. Heck, she has even turned me around as far as the Amber character goes!!! LOVE HER!!!

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:49 pm

I know! You can't imagine how I despised the Amber character when she first appeared. She has grown on me for awhile now. You're right, it takes a "Katherine Chancellor"
to show how likeable a character such as Amber can be

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:51 pm

Love Kay, I want more Kay! :))

granny45

Postby granny45 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:52 pm

Quote pdames4: I know! You can't imagine how I despised the Amber character when she first appeared. She has grown on me for awhile now. You're right, it takes a "Katherine Chancellor"
to show how likeable a character such as Amber can be

I can imagine because I totally despised Amber when she first came along!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”