This Is Why Nick And Sharon Are So Pathetic

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VanFan44

Re: This Is Why Nick And Sharon Are So Pathetic

Postby VanFan44 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote jimjay001:
Quote YR2013: LMAO, different names, same ole thing. :-) Shick is in the air and I know that because of the hate this couple receives, but I love it. I'm not a Shick fan, but I love my Shick friends getting their couple. Go Shick

I think they each deserve each other. And better to put them together so they don't ruin anyone elses life. They can just wallow in their own dysfunction.
exactly. Shick isnt a couple anymore and they will be kaput once Nick finds out Sharin hurt Summer like she did. 3)
Everyone take cover!!!!!!!!!!Because the smelly stuff is gonna HIT the fan,when Nick finds out what she dun did,lol.Oh yes she dun did it :-)

I just don't see Nick choosing Sharon over Summer. The sad thing is that Nick did a new DNA test and didn't tell anyone. He will want to know how Sharon even knew that he was taking a DNA test. She will have to tell him how she was stalking him and then how she followed him. There is so much that Nick will put together from this that I just don't see how he could ever get past how methodical and manipulating she was and still is. How cunning and skilled she is at what she does. If anything, it will probably scare him half to death!

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Quote frostysmygirl:
Quote calliope:
Quote frostysmygirl:
Quote fennec the fox.:
Quote VanFan44:
Quote Little_Debbie: People that like Sharon and Nick together, enjoy the history and deep connection they have together. They're like a bright shiny star, that has been dimmed because of the death of their beloved child. I'm anticipating a great storyline for them as a couple again. I have no doubt that Nick will forgive anything she's done, because she did it out of love.

I have doubts. In fact, Sharon has a deep history with so many men on the show, she has rolled most of them and married at least four of them. She ain't got nothing anymore special with Nick than she had with all of them. And then some. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Phylliss.

PAST MARRIAGES

Danny Romalotti (divorced - first time)
Danny Romalotti (divorced - second time)
Jack_Abbott (divorced)
Nicholas_Newman (divorced)

FLINGS & RELATIONSHIPS

Brian Hamilton
Danny Romalotti
Peter Garrett
Dr. Tim Reid
Michael_Baldwin
Malcolm Winters
Damon Porter
Jack_Abbott

Next criticism of Sharon? :-)

This is not the complete list besides Deacon and Ronan there was also a court officer that she met & did not know his name
It took all of ten minutes but he had info that she wanted. Plus i will thank of a couple more. And lets not forget she was a backstage groupie for a couple of years. :D she just loves panties she sniffed out Sharon's and would take hers of and throw them at anyone who stepped in or behind a stage. Back stage groupies are called that for one reason. :-)

So this was what? Like 30 years ago? I bet lots of people did things in their teens that were stupid and not so smart. But c'mon, 30 years????

OMGosh so Sharons old flings count But Phyllis does not LMAO! yeah right. :D
:-) >( She also killed someone to but because it happened so long ago that doesn't count either right? lol

Your posts really across a big difference between Sharon and Phyl. For Sharon sex has been about love, about being in love and wanting, like anyone does, to feel loved and to believe they're loved, whereas for Phyl so much of the sex in her life has been about using it as a tool, as if it means nothing. People can call Sharon all they want, but at least she has a heart. And funny thing is, like I mentioned before, she's not had sex in quite some time--why isn't this so-called miss skanypants out there doing it any chance she gets? :-)

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:35 pm

Quote VanFan44:
Quote grammapam:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote jimjay001:
Quote YR2013: LMAO, different names, same ole thing. :-) Shick is in the air and I know that because of the hate this couple receives, but I love it. I'm not a Shick fan, but I love my Shick friends getting their couple. Go Shick

I think they each deserve each other. And better to put them together so they don't ruin anyone elses life. They can just wallow in their own dysfunction.
exactly. Shick isnt a couple anymore and they will be kaput once Nick finds out Sharin hurt Summer like she did. 3)
Everyone take cover!!!!!!!!!!Because the smelly stuff is gonna HIT the fan,when Nick finds out what she dun did,lol.Oh yes she dun did it :-)

I just don't see Nick choosing Sharon over Summer. The sad thing is that Nick did a new DNA test and didn't tell anyone. He will want to know how Sharon even knew that he was taking a DNA test. She will have to tell him how she was stalking him and then how she followed him. There is so much that Nick will put together from this that I just don't see how he could ever get past how methodical and manipulating she was and still is. How cunning and skilled she is at what she does. If anything, it will probably scare him half to death!
Yep...she's got some 'splaining to do!! ;)Off with her head!..lol.How is she going to justfy this?I see no logical way.

VanFan44

Postby VanFan44 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote VanFan44:
Quote grammapam:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote jimjay001:

Yep...she's got some 'splaining to do!! ;)Off with her head!..lol.How is she going to justfy this?I see no logical way.

I don't think that she will ever tell Nick or anyone the truth until someone else finds her out. I think that is the only way she will ever come clean with all of them. The I think that Avery will crucify her.

VanFan44

Postby VanFan44 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Quote Monkey_Bone:
Quote VanFan44: Nick and Sharon are basically done. They are done because they are both too disfunctional to co-exist together. Both of these characters are weaklings. They can't help each other and shouldn't have to. Sharon has a metnal illness that she refuses to take responsibility for, nor will she accept that she IS mentally ill and cannot function without the help of professionals and medication. Nick, while he knows that she is sick, really has no idea the depth or seriousness of her illness and tends to just blame her life on the illness he has no real clue about.

These two people don't love each other. They just enable each other and while they are enabling each other, they cheat, they lie, the use each other and they do nothing positive for each other. They are a couple of really sad people tied to a really sick and toxic co-dependence that ruined them both. Nick had a chance to excape that but he seems to be getting dumber by the day to sustain the existance of Sharon. She is literally sucking away his life. She is like an obligation that just won't go away. She lives on top of him, she uses her children to hook him into her existance and when he becomes his most weak, he turns to her because she will take him anyway she can get him, when she can't have anyone else and she will tell him anything to make him stick around. They are like bottom feeding parasites when they are together. It is all about using each other. It has nothing to do with anything healthy for either of them. Their entire connection is that of very sickly, toxic, stomach turning, co-dependence.

Sharon is very sick and she is making Nick and Noah as sick as she is. It is a disfuncitonal family sickness when one of them is so sick and the other of them has to enable the sick one and thus becomes hooked into the sickness themselves. Nick and Noah and Faith all need professional help because of the way Sharon has abused them all and actually has abused Jack as well.

It is sad that Nick is so in the dark when it comes to the horror story that she has visited upon him and Jack and Phyllis and Summer and their families. This is the exact result of why Nick has no business with Sharon and Sharon's business is to seek help and stick with it. None of them can help her do it. None of them can enable her or make excuses for her.

If they stay around this trainwreck, they will have no end of trauma and gutwrenching heartbreak, all of them. She is sick and they can't help her.

This is why Nick and Sharon are so pathetic together.

WOW, you have really hit the nail on the head in describing this dysfunctional couple. I have been watching soaps since FOREVER and they are truly the most twisted and sick couple that has ever been on screen. The one thing that I can't get over and NEVER will get over is the fact that this woman slept with Nicks brother AND father and Nick acts like that is just normal behavior, well... it isn't, it's the behavior of a sick depraved woman. And she slept with her daughter's kidnapper... which happened to be his brother, he can't forgive Adam for what he did but he can forgive Sharon for sleeping with him and bringing him around Faith. Why he hasn't gone to court to take Faith away from her is a mystery to me, he should know that Sharon is going to do nothing but make that little girl a nut case. The only person in GC who really sees what Sharon is all about is Victor (and I am not a fan of Victor), he sees that she is an opportunist and a user and he knows that she will do damage to his family because she is too stupid to take care of her mental illness. GREAT POST VANFAN, so well written and so truthful about this horrible pairing.

Awww, thanks for the complement. I agree. I don't see how Nick can go sniffing up that old skirt unless he just means to leave the money on the nightstand when he is finished. ;)

Radsbrat

Postby Radsbrat » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote Radsbrat: Never been a Nick and Sharon fan as I cannot stand Sharon. Always disliked the character. I'm sure they will reunite and honestly, I hope they do as I wouldn't wish them upon another person in GC.

This is pretty much the way I feel. They deserve each other. But the the tiring repeat of the relationship starts all over again. One will cheat, one will leave etc.

Yep....classic Nick and Sharon...Cheaters R Us should be on their welcome mat.

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Quote Sinny:

Not a shick fan? LOL

~)

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Quote jimjay001:

I think it's the writers can and should do for this couple and their supporters. Shick fans that are remaining at least deserve to see their couple together just like every other couple and their fan base had their moment too. Fair is fair. I'm loving this for two reasons, the first being the amount of hate I see oozing from certain fans and the second reason is my SIL, mom, friends and family members who watch this show, enjoy this couple and waited patiently for this moment. I don't think IMO, Shick could ever be any worst than Phick and what the writers did to them.

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Quote Little_Debbie: People that like Sharon and Nick together, enjoy the history and deep connection they have together. They're like a bright shiny star, that has been dimmed because of the death of their beloved child. I'm anticipating a great storyline for them as a couple again. I have no doubt that Nick will forgive anything she's done, because she did it out of love.

ICAM because that's what I use to like about Shick and I have family members who sees Shick the same way they saw them from day one. Had Shick not been infected by that plague called Phick, they would have been okay IMO. I hope you're right about Nick because he's done his fair share of deception so he should consider Sharon state of mind at the time and understand because it's not as if she lied for 18 or 20 years. I can't stand the doofus Nick anymore and hung up my Shick pom pom but I want to see this reunion for a number of reasons, the main reason being I will break out the pop corn and watch the explosions happen. Better find my sunglasses for the fire works. :D :)

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Quote VanFan44:

I don't see where Shick is getting anything in this story but lies on top of more lies. There is no romance with them and when they are based on using each other and lying about it, I don't see what there is to like about that. They are just pathetic.

Different names, same ole, same ole.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”