Jack Sure Hates It When Someone Comes After Him, But Has No Problem...(Possible Spoiler)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calliope

Re: Jack Sure Hates It When Someone Comes After Him, But Has No Problem...(Possible Spoiler)

Postby calliope » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:03 pm

No, Victor definitely won't go down but poor Nikki if it was Chow.

Evsmom

Re: Jack Sure Hates It When Someone Comes After Him, But Has No Problem...(Possible Spoiler)

Postby Evsmom » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:10 pm

Quote calliope: No, Victor definitely won't go down but poor Nikki if it was Chow.

Nikki should have listened to Victor! If she had, she wouldn't be in this mess. If/When it does turn out to be Chow's fault she better be ready to grovel! >(

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:40 am

Quote Revasfan:
Quote momajenny:
Quote Bedroomeyes: going after Victor every single chance he gets, even after Victor saved his life. First, when Jack found out the dog hair was the evidence being used against him, first name he called out was Victor Newman, then the light went off. I know you guys saw the look on his face when that thought went through his mind. NOW, the moment it LOOKS like Victor may be responsible for the collaspe, there he goes again, going after Victor. Then Jack is shown in Vic's office stealing the air off Zapato, and running to the police with it.

Now Jack has about as much evidence or grounds on Vic, as they had on him, and he was outraged at the thought of them coming after him. Now he's more than happy to do the EXACT same thing he was crying about to Vic.

It's why I have such a hard time ever feeling sorry for Jack.

Jack don't mind kickin' old Victor when he's down, like when he manipulated Victor when Victor was having those seizures. I hope Jack gets what he's got coming real soon... >(

Jack sure does like to take advantage of people when they're helpless huh?

So does Victor...

masked avenger

Postby masked avenger » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:12 am

Quote Bedroomeyes: going after Victor every single chance he gets, even after Victor saved his life. First, when Jack found out the dog hair was the evidence being used against him, first name he called out was Victor Newman, then the light went off. I know you guys saw the look on his face when that thought went through his mind. NOW, the moment it LOOKS like Victor may be responsible for the collaspe, there he goes again, going after Victor. Then Jack is shown in Vic's office stealing the air off Zapato, and running to the police with it.

Now Jack has about as much evidence or grounds on Vic, as they had on him, and he was outraged at the thought of them coming after him. Now he's more than happy to do the EXACT same thing he was crying about to Vic.

It's why I have such a hard time ever feeling sorry for Jack.

Jack was just returning the favor after all the antics old sic vic did to him. Leaking the tape conversation about Jack owning Jabot and trying to bring him down throughout the years.

No, Victor had it coming too him. Turn around is fair play.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”