~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Eppy

~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~

Postby Eppy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:58 am

I'd like to ask Brad why he turned into such a sneak as far as Sharon is concerned. I would also like to ask Victor why he disrespects Nikki so much and why he thinks everything she does is always a big mistake. I would also like to ask Cane what he is hiding, if anything. I'd like to ask Katerine where she got the replacement 'Phillip'.

Revasfan

Re: ~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~

Postby Revasfan » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:00 am

I ain't allowed to say what I'd ask :-) :-) :-) Young kids visit this site. :D :D :D

SndrElkins

Re: ~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~

Postby SndrElkins » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:02 am

Quote Revasfan: I ain't allowed to say what I'd ask :-) :-) :-) Young kids visit this site. :D :D :D

Right :-)

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:04 am

Come on thunder thighs!!! Show Reva what cha got!!! :D

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:09 am

To just about any character: WTH were you thinking?

Beckicat

Postby Beckicat » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:15 am

Quote Rquattro: To just about any character: WTH were you thinking?

LMBO!!! You got that right!
I'd ask Kevin " why are you so cute & why do you put up with your Momma. ;)

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:17 am

I'd like to ask Maggie why she never follows police protocol and acts like she has free rein to do whatever she wants in her investigations. She's a joke!!

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:23 am

Truer words were never spoken.

Mouth o maggie.

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:23 am

Quote Revasfan: Come on thunder thighs!!! Show Reva what cha got!!! :D

Reva! You nasty girl!!! :-) :-) I know what you would ask Killer-Thigh Brad....You wanna know if he could wrap those around you and just squeeze! :-) :-) :-) :-)

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:24 am

Quote cherchezlefemme:
Quote Revasfan: Come on thunder thighs!!! Show Reva what cha got!!! :D

Reva! You nasty girl!!! :-) :-) I know what you would ask Killer-Thigh Brad....You wanna know if he could wrap those around you and just squeeze! :-) :-) :-) :-)

(close your eyes kids!)
Squeeze tight too, just not tooo tight! LOL, Give it to me!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”