Has Anyone Else Noticed?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
1bluegoose

Has Anyone Else Noticed?

Postby 1bluegoose » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:29 pm

For weeks now I've been noticing that Victor is sitting down for the majority of his scenes?

janetb

Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed?

Postby janetb » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Quote 1bluegoose: For weeks now I've been noticing that Victor is sitting down for the majority of his scenes?

I didn't notice, but hope it's not leading to yet another health crisis for Victor. I can't take any more of Nikki's bedside blubbering.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Back when they were staying in the penthouse as the ranch was being worked on, it seemed Vic was often sitting, like on the couch and reading.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Speaking of, there was a very brief moment in a Nikki scene the other day that showed her hand as if trembling. I wondered if this was a sign of the MS soon coming back in as story or if it was to show, without any comment added, that, yes, Nikki is living with such moments.

1bluegoose

Postby 1bluegoose » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:08 am

Quote bukopandan: Speaking of, there was a very brief moment in a Nikki scene the other day that showed her hand as if trembling. I wondered if this was a sign of the MS soon coming back in as story or if it was to show, without any comment added, that, yes, Nikki is living with such moments.

I noticed Nikki's hand shake as well. I thought maybe that was supposed to show how stressed she is about Dylan and Victor's lack of acceptance. I wish she would just leave him.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:24 am

Quote 1bluegoose: For weeks now I've been noticing that Victor is sitting down for the majority of his scenes?

Blue Goose? Everybody's favorite vodka? I don't drink vodka, but I have a bottle in the freezer for those that do! Anyhow, EB is getting up there in years. It's not easy to stand around, and stand around. For those with back problems, standing is the worst. Better to be walking, or sitting up straight, or lying down. But Standing is very painful. Hope that's all it is. I don't like Victor much lately, but I ADORE EB!!!

1bluegoose

Postby 1bluegoose » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:42 pm

Quote BobbiSox:

Blue Goose? Everybody's favorite vodka? I don't drink vodka, but I have a bottle in the freezer for those that do! Anyhow, EB is getting up there in years. It's not easy to stand around, and stand around. For those with back problems, standing is the worst. Better to be walking, or sitting up straight, or lying down. But Standing is very painful. Hope that's all it is. I don't like Victor much lately, but I ADORE EB!!!

Hi Bobbisox. I never thought about the vodka, but LOL. I like the association. I too am a fan of EB, but not so of Victor, especially lately. It gets difficult to separate the two some times.

I think that Victor just doesn't have the same intimidation factor when he's sitting.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Quote 1bluegoose:
Quote BobbiSox:

Hi Bobbisox. I never thought about the vodka, but LOL. I like the association. I too am a fan of EB, but not so of Victor, especially lately. It gets difficult to separate the two some times.

I think that Victor just doesn't have the same intimidation factor when he's sitting.

Oh dear. Hubby just informed me (and I checked the freezer) and it's GREY GOOSE, not blue goose. LOL. See, I told you I don't drink the stuff. He said the blue liquor is Curacoa, however it's spelled. And yes. Victor is more intimidating when he is standing, got that, billy boy? Now you have a nice day, alright? 3)

htcak3

Postby htcak3 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:03 pm

Don't worry to much about if Victor is sitting and Nikki shaking because they are leaving the show. Victor is leaving and Nikki will return some day.. what will happen when they leave the show. Maybe Victor sitting they say they are leaving for medical reasons.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:07 pm

Quote htcak3: Don't worry to much about if Victor is sitting and Nikki shaking because they are leaving the show. Victor is leaving and Nikki will return some day.. what will happen when they leave the show. Maybe Victor sitting they say they are leaving for medical reasons.

Well thanks for the update, but I'll believe en I see it. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”