Adam Newman

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
drucifer

Adam Newman

Postby drucifer » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:55 pm

I`ve always thought that this Adam was an imposter. Ever since Victor went to South America to look for Adam ,but he never found him.... I`ve always thought that the real Adam Newman was kidnapped and this guy took his place. It would be the best way to redeem his character.

Layngel

Re: Adam Newman

Postby Layngel » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Hmmm I am not a huge fan of the imposter sls, but I suppose anything possible. I can't say I want to see that happen, but if it does? Well...it might be interesting.

lilie

Postby lilie » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Quote drucifer: I`ve always thought that this Adam was an imposter. Ever since Victor went to South America to look for Adam ,but he never found him.... I`ve always thought that the real Adam Newman was kidnapped and this guy took his place. It would be the best way to redeem his character.

Hummmm :( poor Adam/MM.. ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( it sadden me.. ;( ;( ;(

calliope

Postby calliope » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Both Adam and Victor were there when Hope died. She would know that he was her son.

drucifer

Postby drucifer » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:09 pm

She`s blind ...she has no idea what he looks like and I`m sure the imposter would sound like the real Adam if he practiced enough...remember Marge and Catherine...Marge practiced to sound like marge and got away with it

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:05 am

Where did this imposter idea come from? We've had recasts of characters before and they just continued on in the s/l. Why should the Adam Newman character be different. Is this because of the Delia hit and run or MM being fired ?

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:45 pm

Quote janetb: Where did this imposter idea come from? We've had recasts of characters before and they just continued on in the s/l. Why should the Adam Newman character be different. Is this because of the Delia hit and run or MM being fired ?

it's just speculation we talking about this the other day, just a different way of introducing the recast I think it could interesting but I don't think the writers are going in that direction.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”