Give it up already... They ain't comin back!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BILLBOWSKI

Re: Give it up already... They ain't comin back!

Postby BILLBOWSKI » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:58 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote BILLBOWSKI:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote bubble303:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote bubble303: SING WITH ME: Na na na na na na na na HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE :-) :-) :-)

Crazy bubblez :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) LMAO

Jenn u know u wanna sing too :-) :-) :-)

Na na na na HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE :-) :-) :-)

LOL :-) :-) :-) :D

HeyJenny,maybe we can sing a duet together!!! LOL!!!

ROFLMAOOOOOO :-) :-) :-) ohhhhhhh nooooooo :-) :-) :-) hahahahahahaaaaaa....'to da left to da left...everything u own in the box to da left' :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

"and your eyes,your eyes,your eyes,they tell meeeee how muchhhhhh youuuuu careeeeeeee,oh yeahhhhhh,you will allways beeeeeeeee,my endlessssss loooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeee" LOL!!!

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:03 pm

Quote BILLBOWSKI:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote BILLBOWSKI:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote bubble303:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote bubble303: SING WITH ME: Na na na na na na na na HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE :-) :-) :-)

ROFLMAOOOOOO :-) :-) :-) ohhhhhhh nooooooo :-) :-) :-) hahahahahahaaaaaa....'to da left to da left...everything u own in the box to da left' :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

"and your eyes,your eyes,your eyes,they tell meeeee how muchhhhhh youuuuu careeeeeeee,oh yeahhhhhh,you will allways beeeeeeeee,my endlessssss loooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeee" LOL!!!

ROFLLLLLLLL :-) :-) :-) Have u been puffin on the peace pipe too? >) :-) :-) :-) :-) 3)

BILLBOWSKI

Postby BILLBOWSKI » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:06 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote BILLBOWSKI:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote BILLBOWSKI:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote bubble303:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

ROFLLLLLLLL :-) :-) :-) Have u been puffin on the peace pipe too? >) :-) :-) :-) :-) 3)

Maybe I have.... hehehehehehheee

Bellydancing_Fool

Postby Bellydancing_Fool » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:08 pm

Quote Revasfan: It's so annoying that it's bumped all the time, like if you don't have anything to post, stop the dag on bumping. Then your just doing it to have it in our faces all the time.

I wouldn't say that so much, as wishful thinking that TPTB know they/AL fans are still pi$$ed off! In my opinion, of course :D

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:14 pm

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
Quote Revasfan: It's so annoying that it's bumped all the time, like if you don't have anything to post, stop the dag on bumping. Then your just doing it to have it in our faces all the time.

I wouldn't say that so much, as wishful thinking that TPTB know they/AL fans are still pi$$ed off! In my opinion, of course :D

Shoot - How many of us petitioned to bring back DaVetta Sherwood? I remember a moderator telling us to chill and the thread eventually disappeared. DaVetta was fired too - that didn't mean anything. I guess that's why I started this thread - They keep draggin Poor Adrian up here, and that lil lady has probably moved on and got a whole new gig by now. At least that's what I hope.

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:16 pm

NO MORE PETITIONS NO MORE PETITIONS :-) :-) :-) :-)

Bellydancing_Fool

Postby Bellydancing_Fool » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:16 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme:
Quote Bellydancing_Fool:

Shoot - How many of us petitioned to bring back DaVetta Sherwood? I remember a moderator telling us to chill and the thread eventually disappeared. DaVetta was fired too - that didn't mean anything. I guess that's why I started this thread - They keep draggin Poor Adrian up here, and that lil lady has probably moved on and got a whole new gig by now. At least that's what I hope.

if I would have known there was a Davetta Sherwood thread, I would have been the FIRST to sign!! HOLA. Is that moderator still a Mod here, not that it matters, just wondering ;)

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:20 pm

Clearly she's biased - Yes maam there was a bring back DaVetta thread & petition. She was even referred to as the "Real Sistah Lily". Nothing came of that except the extinction of the thread and petititon... but Adriane's goes on and on... Just a few seconds ago I took a visit and it was more like a thread to posters...I love us, but come on now. Hmmmm maybe that's a good way to keep mod's from sanctioning some of us by hiding conversations in the petitions?

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:31 pm

Quote bubble303: NO MORE PETITIONS NO MORE PETITIONS :-) :-) :-) :-)

:-) :-) :-)

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:33 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote BILLBOWSKI:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote bubble303:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

:-) :-) :-) (to the same beat) All these petitions...make me tired...want them to disappear and those silly writers fired! ;) They jus don't know bout me, they just don't know bout me... I would take their place writing in a minute, they'd hire me and Mr. Brooks and we'd finish... their mess! :-) :-)
There's probably TOO MANY writers in the mix and nobody coordinates with anybody else on the storylines. That's why everything gets so globbed up and senseless!!! :0 :0 :0

Return to “The Young and the Restless”