Give it up already... They ain't comin back!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
xx_Jenn_xx

Re: Give it up already... They ain't comin back!

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:55 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote bubble303: The petitions are crap...the writers don't give a damn lol :-) :-) :-) :-)

BASTARDS.......my new word for the day, thx to Katherine :-) :-) :-) :-) >)

Dang girl run with it!!

It suits you!! :-) :-)

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) hahahahaha if u only knew :-) :-)

dang you got me thinking now :-) :-) :-)

LMAO :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:56 pm

Bless your heart Keep! :-) :-) :-) Shoot... David Hasselhoff would have never started Baywatch if he didn't leave Y&R - He was Snapper....Remember?

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:57 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme: Bless your heart Keep! :-) :-) :-) Shoot... David Hasselhoff would have never started Baywatch if he didn't leave Y&R - He was Snapper....Remember?

Oh yeah!!

Like him better in shorts. :)

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:00 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote cherchezlefemme: Bless your heart Keep! :-) :-) :-) Shoot... David Hasselhoff would have never started Baywatch if he didn't leave Y&R - He was Snapper....Remember?

Oh yeah!!

Like him better in shorts. :)

My point exactly! :-) :-) :-) :-) We need to let folk go on with their lives and stop supporting these endless non-functioning petitions. ;)

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:11 pm

Thank you for having the guts to say what you did regarding the "bring em back"....I am sick and tired of having to scale down the threads to find something that pertains to the latest show....also the "spoilers" drive me crazy as well....I don't read them, it ruins the story to know ahead of time what is going to happen.....but I understand some people like them and that's okay....can the "old" threads be removed? there are way too many....thanx and have a nice day!

Bellydancing_Fool

Postby Bellydancing_Fool » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:15 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme: I have love for every one on the board, but I'm tired of seeing the threads asking the producers to bring back certain actors.... Yes. I would love for Drucilla to come back. The Lady has gone on to further her career.. Whatever the reason, we can't be mad at that. The same thing goes for the Old Colleen... Let it go already! I loved the former Lily, DaVetta Sherwood, but regardless to what you write on here... they don't care and they ain't going to bring those actors back jus so you can be happy... The only character who seems to have life even after death is John Abbott! :-) :-) :-) Give it up already! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

People need to express their displeasure at what happened with the actress who played the role of Colleen. I happened to be one of those people who signed the petition, because I wanted my voice to be heard. I can only hope it was at least seen by TPTB..if it wasn't oh well! At least AL fans took a pro-active measure by signing it, and obviously, it still bothers a lot of ppl that AL is gone. I see nothing wrong with bumping up to the top of the threads every once in a while. The reality is, AL will very likely NOT return, and we know that,but there is nothing wrong with wishful thinking!!! Maybe the TPTB do read these boards? ~)

calliope

Postby calliope » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:16 pm

Best to just ignore the thread. I haven't looked at it for a long time but after reading THIS thread I went over there to see how they are doing. I think they expect AL back and are concerned the writer's strike will hinder her return 8)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:17 pm

If Al was smart she would not come back.

Like why would you want a job back that you were fired at!!

She is not that hard up! (well I don't know if she is)

But the girl gotta have some "dignity".

This could go on into 2008 and what..........

I still feel petitions are better served when deal with real life issues where you can make a difference....poverty, etc. ;)

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:18 pm

SING WITH ME: Na na na na na na na na HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE :-) :-) :-)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:19 pm

Quote bubble303: SING WITH ME: Na na na na na na na na HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE :-) :-) :-)

*swaying side to side*

na na na na HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE

Return to “The Young and the Restless”