Give it up already... They ain't comin back!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cherchezlefemme

Give it up already... They ain't comin back!

Postby cherchezlefemme » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:25 pm

I have love for every one on the board, but I'm tired of seeing the threads asking the producers to bring back certain actors.... Yes. I would love for Drucilla to come back. The Lady has gone on to further her career.. Whatever the reason, we can't be mad at that. The same thing goes for the Old Colleen... Let it go already! I loved the former Lily, DaVetta Sherwood, but regardless to what you write on here... they don't care and they ain't going to bring those actors back jus so you can be happy... The only character who seems to have life even after death is John Abbott! :-) :-) :-) Give it up already! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

suegerry

Re: Give it up already... They ain't comin back!

Postby suegerry » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:27 pm

I agree with you.....all the actors who have protrayed these characters were great and the new ones are just as great.....I would like for Dru to come back.....but I'm not about to write to anyone to have her back......it is what it is..... :)

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:28 pm

THANK YOU Cher :)

AL ain't comming back and as much as I would like HT as Vikki, she ain't comming back :)

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:30 pm

:-) :-) :-) ITA Cher! ;)

Theres sum other things that sum ppl need to give up on already too, but i aint going there! ROFLMAOOOOOO >) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:33 pm

Hi Jen! And what is up with signing these petitions? Where do they think they are going? Do these folk actually believe that some one is going to print this out and give it to any body... Oh my goodness...I wish they could get a clue!

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:37 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme: Hi Jen! And what is up with signing these petitions? Where do they think they are going? Do these folk actually believe that some one is going to print this out and give it to any body... Oh my goodness...I wish they could get a clue!

hey cher! 3) i signed the AL one :~ but i know it wont do diddly squat LOL :-) :-) :-) she woulda been back by now trust me :-) :-) :-) when do they care what WE think? :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) i would love to have her n dru back, but y would they listen to lil ole me? ~) :-) :-) :-)

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:38 pm

The petitions are crap...the writers don't give a damn lol :-) :-) :-) :-)

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:38 pm

I have to agree. Most of the actors who have left the show, for whatever reason, have moved on to other things. The new actors who have come on board as replacements are under contract and are doing the job they have been hired to do. Pleas to bring back previous actors and displace those who are doing the job now is unfair. Good actors are not going to have a problem furthering their careers and I'm sure that those who have left are destined for bigger and better things. But, then again, if you miss a previous character, you have a right to express yourself about it.

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:41 pm

Hey Folks! Pesonally, I don't think the petitions will do any good either. They may not work but they aren't against the guidelines. Let's be careful not to bash our fellow posters and to respect their opinions. Thanks! :)

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:42 pm

Expression is good... A petition is bad! I have often wondered why the mod's don't tell these people that this form of expression is not fruitful. I mean, if starting a petition to bring some one back actually worked then believe me I would be all for it. I am amazed that this one for Colleen has gone on as long as it has. The one for DaVetta was squashed in no time.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”