Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear Adrian will be the next to go.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
aden85

Re: Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear Adrian will be the next to go.

Postby aden85 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:50 pm

Quote SouthernLady: I think the ice storm brought a lot of excitement to colleen's life...

to quote colleen..."WOW"

all it brought to me was a poor jt...

lady dancer

Re: Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear Adrian will be the next to go.

Postby lady dancer » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:52 pm

Quote BacktoYNR: A student shouldn't go out with their teacher? Maybe if they're in high school or younger. Colleen and Adrian knew that their relationship was inappropriate and that's why once they became serious, he stopped teaching. If someone is going to judge their relationship as wrong, then please address all of the extra marital affairs that resulted in marriage on Y&R.

I get that Cadrian wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but for some of us it was very refreshing. God, aren't people tired of the same recycled people coupling up with different people. I think that AL and EP were great together and maybe other "people" took notice and didn't want to see a new couple take over. And now AL is gone. Who knows.

ITA and couldn't have stated it better...thanks for a great post.

sarab

Postby sarab » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:22 pm

Whatever one's opinion about Cadrian was/is, AL and EP had smokin' hot chemistry, and that's been gone since the recast came, IMO. SO Cadrian's been dead a long time now.

Sara

Return to “The Young and the Restless”