Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear Adrian will be the next to go.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
minancee

Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear Adrian will be the next to go.

Postby minancee » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:41 pm

Adrian will be next. There really has been a lack of storyline for Adrian and Colleen lately. If you guys remember when they replaced AL they barely showed Colleen and Adrian, maybe they are going to bring AL back. I really hope so!!! It is like they have no ideal what to do with the new Colleen. Adrian and the new Colleen have no chemistry at all. YR come humble and beg AL to come back. I'm sure all of us CADRIAN fans would be happy!!!

sarab

Re: Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear Adrian will be the next to go.

Postby sarab » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:12 pm

Well, ICAM!!! Without AL, IMO, Cadrian is dead. You can't just recreate magic, which is what AL and EP had/have. I am frankly glad for the hiatus from nuColleen. EP needs his own story. It's sad what a once great couple they were.

Sara

bubble303

Re: Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear Adrian will be the next to go.

Postby bubble303 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:36 pm

Cadrian was dead when they started....they are a gross couple ~)

No student should go out with their freakin teacher ~)

SouthernLady

Postby SouthernLady » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:40 pm

I agree...maybe with this writer's strike...to bring back viewers...they will have hired AL back..wouldn't that be great>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No one was hotter than EP/AL....yummy

But ..i think adrian is going to be hooking up w/icky vicki when she gets back from maternity leave

sur la mer

Postby sur la mer » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:48 pm

Quote sarab: Well, ICAM!!! Without AL, IMO, Cadrian is dead. You can't just recreate magic, which is what AL and EP had/have. I am frankly glad for the hiatus from nuColleen. EP needs his own story. It's sad what a once great couple they were.

Sara

ITA. AL and EP were magic together. You just can't re-create chemistry that hot! EP needs to find someone else, if they don't bring AL back. I am glad when they show Adrian without nuColleen. When they show them together, it's just a painful reminder of what we're missing out on!

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:54 pm

Quote bubble303: Cadrian was dead when they started....they are a gross couple ~)

OMG i so agree with you!!! 8) !)

BacktoYNR

Postby BacktoYNR » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:10 pm

A student shouldn't go out with their teacher? Maybe if they're in high school or younger. Colleen and Adrian knew that their relationship was inappropriate and that's why once they became serious, he stopped teaching. If someone is going to judge their relationship as wrong, then please address all of the extra marital affairs that resulted in marriage on Y&R.

I get that Cadrian wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but for some of us it was very refreshing. God, aren't people tired of the same recycled people coupling up with different people. I think that AL and EP were great together and maybe other "people" took notice and didn't want to see a new couple take over. And now AL is gone. Who knows.

aden85

Postby aden85 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:33 pm

cough, cough...ummm excuse me, i was gagging there for a second. Cadrian, gross, boring. Give some excitement to Colleen's life, she's young and beautiful not boring! >)

SouthernLady

Postby SouthernLady » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:01 pm

I think the ice storm brought a lot of excitement to colleen's life...

to quote colleen..."WOW"

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:33 pm

Quote bubble303: Cadrian was dead when they started....they are a gross couple ~)

LMAO Bubblez :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

But Adrian is YOUNG...itz ok, its not like his 99 :-) :-)

I see ur point tho :-) :-) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”