VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soapoperalover

VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

Postby soapoperalover » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:00 pm

%( Since V, is in a coma, in the hospital, it will appear more real if they place the bed rails up on her bed, also she needs an I.V. so that it appears that they are feeding her.

PLZ... don't let any thing happen to her baby, let the baby be very healthy. J.T. in...Brad out! as the father. :~

sutherngirl

Re: VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

Postby sutherngirl » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:07 am

ITA...

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:53 am

Quote soapoperalover: %( Since V, is in a coma, in the hospital, it will appear more real if they place the bed rails up on her bed, also she needs an I.V. so that it appears that they are feeding her.

PLZ... don't let any thing happen to her baby, let the baby be very healthy. J.T. in...Brad out! as the father. :~

LOL LOL I was thinking the SAME exact thing today--how many days has she been in a coma- she must be dehydrated pretty good by now..

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:56 am

Victoria.....is being visited by everyone.....there's always someone beside her......I don't think she needs a guard rail when they're there......what is not see..... is when they've all left......and by using our immagination would think that guard rails are lifted up....JMO :)

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:20 am

You are right on about the IV... She's got to be nourished some kind of way. She may be otherwise healthy, but the girl can't feed herself.... She's Unconscious!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:26 am

I feel for that girl and her baby and after watch Brad said.

*wipe eye* so touching.....I hope the baby's......... :)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:26 am

Quote suegerry: Victoria.....is being visited by everyone.....there's always someone beside her......I don't think she needs a guard rail when they're there......what is not see..... is when they've all left......and by using our immagination would think that guard rails are lifted up....JMO :)

ITA :)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:57 am

Quote KeepingItReal: I feel for that girl and her baby and after watch Brad said.

*wipe eye* so touching.....I hope the baby's......... :)

My feelings as well....... ;) :)

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:05 am

Quote soapoperalover: %( Since V, is in a coma, in the hospital, it will appear more real if they place the bed rails up on her bed, also she needs an I.V. so that it appears that they are feeding her.

Bed rails go up at night and when the family leaves the room. IV's, yes she needs them, but Girl would'nt be looking to GOOD with IG tube up her nose to feed her! She has looked Radiant as she sleeps cause it's soapland! :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”