The fans are not clueless

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BadWriting

The fans are not clueless

Postby BadWriting » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:27 pm

This show must think we are dumb, the Kevin scene by the door during an interrogation and the door open what a joke. Number one rule in interrogation is to always make sure the door is close it’s second nature. Then Kevin standing there makes it even more stupid as if he’s in a ghost town and no one is going to say something. We all have seen the GCPD and it’s always people around, the writers need to stop with the open door scene its an over kill repeat scene year after year. The lurking people ease dropping, please writers can we get creative. !) !) !)

calliope

Re: The fans are not clueless

Postby calliope » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:56 pm

LOL! The open door. You can be sure when people enter a room and don't shut the door that someone will lurk outside and eavesdrop! On every soap!

oldbat

Postby oldbat » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Speaking of things that happen on every soap sleep with somebody once and bam they are pregnant. Just wait for what's her name to be prego by Billy Boy.

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:26 pm

And speaking of pregnant....every woman who gets pregnant becomes faint. That's how you know she is pregnant. I don't know anyone that that has happened to!

BadWriting

Postby BadWriting » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:29 pm

SO SO TRUE on both, but please they can get away with it anyplace, but the writers that Kevin ease dropping scene could only happen on the Andy Griffin show May berry RFD :D

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Kevin as Barney!!!

FondaForbes

Postby FondaForbes » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Quote BadWriting: This show must think we are dumb, the Kevin scene by the door during an interrogation and the door open what a joke. Number one rule in interrogation is to always make sure the door is close it’s second nature. Then Kevin standing there makes it even more stupid as if he’s in a ghost town and no one is going to say something. We all have seen the GCPD and it’s always people around, the writers need to stop with the open door scene its an over kill repeat scene year after year. The lurking people ease dropping, please writers can we get creative. !) !) !)

Not to mention he was put on the case because he's no longer involved with Chloe...gmab.

ElleLa

Postby ElleLa » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Sharon's & Nick's puerile scenes at the bar when they were thinking aloud about 'how groovy that kiss was' made me cringe. I felt bad for JM and SC ;(

e_pearl

Postby e_pearl » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:58 am

Quote calliope: And speaking of pregnant....every woman who gets pregnant becomes faint. That's how you know she is pregnant. I don't know anyone that that has happened to!

It happened to me with all my children. I fainted all the time until my last trimester.

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:40 am

What is a joke is Kevin working at the police station in the first place.Let me break the law then I get to work in the police station .where there is so much I can see .in case there is something I need to cover up for one of my family members.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”