Anybody sick of Kevin and Gloria?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sur la mer

Re: Anybody sick of Kevin and Gloria?

Postby sur la mer » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:37 pm

I love the Baldwin-Fisher clan. With their never-ending conflicts, they bring drama and some great comic relief to the show. I don't like Kevin being such a mama's boy and his fatal attraction to Jana. They are all great actors, and have elevated the show immensely.

Debb1

Postby Debb1 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:59 pm

Like all good actors/characters, these writers have let them down. Both Michael and Kevin have gone to the 'dark-side' and back. Now if the writers will do what they get paid nicely for, these brothers should keep us entertained for years. As for Gloria, her troubled past was interesting for a while, then again the writers didn't follow through. I would have loved to have seen her pay for being an unfit mother. Now she wants family unity to make up for the neglect and torment she put her sons through just to have a body to help her keep her bed warm. And with all of the mental issues that could've been covered, but the writers missed. Now, for poor Lauren. Starting out as a singing vixen, her troubled life with her father, then becoming a successful boutique owner - the writers literally left her hanging for years until Michael entered her life. For viewer who don't understand panic attacks, wise up (or read up on the illness and its symptoms). She has played the illness flawlessly. This is not like a headache, it is an serious illness. She even got the hyperventilating perfectly. Now, it is time for the writers to bring this lovely twisted family full-circle.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:46 am

Have these three pay for what they've done.....if need to get rid of them........Glo bug should go.....go.....go....and stay gone.... >)

granny45

Postby granny45 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:38 am

Quote sur la mer: I love the Baldwin-Fisher clan. With their never-ending conflicts, they bring drama and some great comic relief to the show. I don't like Kevin being such a mama's boy and his fatal attraction to Jana. They are all great actors, and have elevated the show immensely.

Yes, I agree! ;)

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:52 am

Quote sarasecret007: I'm so sick of Keven and Gloria! Kevin is such a waisted s/l. Personally, I'd like to see the Paul and Heather s/l coming up.

I think Michael is just as sick! :D

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:55 am

Michael is sick.....you would've thought that he was going to be a good and loveable husband and dad.....but with his ganster brother and monster mom ....the guy just don't get it...... >(

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:11 am

Quote suegerry: Michael is sick.....you would've thought that he was going to be a good and loveable husband and dad.....but with his ganster brother and monster mom ....the guy just don't get it...... >(

His crazy family does keep him busy! Good thing Kay and Victor have him on the payroll! ;)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:17 am

Quote PLC02:
Quote suegerry: Michael is sick.....you would've thought that he was going to be a good and loveable husband and dad.....but with his ganster brother and monster mom ....the guy just don't get it...... >(

His crazy family does keep him busy! Good thing Kay and Victor have him on the payroll! ;)

Right..... :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”