Curtains...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
twocentsworth

Curtains...

Postby twocentsworth » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:28 pm

In Billy and Victoria's house, their front room (and also on Bold and Beautiful set at Bill's house, I think it was), I saw the same pattern of grey and white lattice-looking print on their curtains. I have this VERY SAME pattern of curtains, but they are shower curtains that I got at Marshalls dept. store...I thought this was sort of an interesting detail discovery...I love looking at the little details...Also, did anyone notice the white candle in a glass dish on the shelf behind Nick as he was talking to Sharon...it was crooked in the dish...cut, edit, print...

SadieLadie

Re: Curtains...

Postby SadieLadie » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Quote twocentsworth: In Billy and Victoria's house, their front room (and also on Bold and Beautiful set at Bill's house, I think it was), I saw the same pattern of grey and white lattice-looking print on their curtains. I have this VERY SAME pattern of curtains, but they are shower curtains that I got at Marshalls dept. store...I thought this was sort of an interesting detail discovery...I love looking at the little details...Also, did anyone notice the white candle in a glass dish on the shelf behind Nick as he was talking to Sharon...it was crooked in the dish...cut, edit, print...

I'm a detailer, too. I drive my hubby nuts pointing things out while he's watching the show. That candle drove me crazy. And Jill's kidnapper texting on a smart phone with gloves! Not possible. These screens need the flesh of your finger for some reason. I even cut the finger tip out of one of my gloves so I could answer the phone or text. LOL

twocentsworth

Re: Curtains...

Postby twocentsworth » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Quote SadieLadie:
Quote twocentsworth: In Billy and Victoria's house, their front room (and also on Bold and Beautiful set at Bill's house, I think it was), I saw the same pattern of grey and white lattice-looking print on their curtains. I have this VERY SAME pattern of curtains, but they are shower curtains that I got at Marshalls dept. store...I thought this was sort of an interesting detail discovery...I love looking at the little details...Also, did anyone notice the white candle in a glass dish on the shelf behind Nick as he was talking to Sharon...it was crooked in the dish...cut, edit, print...

I'm a detailer, too. I drive my hubby nuts pointing things out while he's watching the show. That candle drove me crazy. And Jill's kidnapper texting on a smart phone with gloves! Not possible. These screens need the flesh of your finger for some reason. I even cut the finger tip out of one of my gloves so I could answer the phone or text. LOL

Yes, yes, yes...those gloves...I got my niece a pair of texting gloves, the finger tips were off of them...you are so right...I love looking for bloopers or details in the background of the scenes...on movies, I'm always the one asking my boyfriend, did you see the tag number on the car? ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”