What is Chavez up to?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jhaxx

What is Chavez up to?

Postby jhaxx » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Chavez seems to have a hard on for Noah, do you think he is upset because of the relationship he had with his sister, and is Chavez trying to get the money for the hit and run case. He acts like a blood hound for money and hates the rich, maybe thats why Abby let him go she had bad vibes. Could he be a dirty cop

Cabo

Re: What is Chavez up to?

Postby Cabo » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:25 pm

What if Chavez hit the little girl.........
I don't know what his deal is on the show.
He has been slim shady since day one !!!!

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:25 pm

What if Chavez hit the little girl.........
I don't know what his deal is on the show.
He has been slim shady since day one !!!!

leprecaun28

Postby leprecaun28 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:37 pm

So what's up with Chavez & Courtney? He calls her Farrah and she called him Zach, is that his first name? Its been a while since I've watched, I usually just read the updates...lol

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:40 pm

I like Chavez and I don't think he is a dirty cop. He seems to be not only a boss to Kevin but a friend. Chavez has been good for Kevin and I like the comrade between the two of them.

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Quote roseofsharon1942: I like Chavez and I don't think he is a dirty cop. He seems to be not only a boss to Kevin but a friend. Chavez has been good for Kevin and I like the comrade between the two of them.

I agree. I like the camaraderie between them. I liked him with (old)Abby. He didn't work as well with nuAbby but I remember him telling her that he didn't like all the "rich" stuff that she was trying to throw at him. So I don't think he's a gold-digger either. Until I'm proven wrong, I will continue to think of him as just a cop, a tough one with a soft side sometimes. In the beginning I liked him with Chloe but that ship seems to have sailed. And I think the stuff with Courtney is some sort of undercover work.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”