Is Victoria Starving?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
noellek03

Is Victoria Starving?

Postby noellek03 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:17 pm

Have you noticed that there are no IV's hooked up to Victoria? Granted, this is soapland, but how is she and the baby getting food and nutrients? ?) ?) ?)

Evsmom

Re: Is Victoria Starving?

Postby Evsmom » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:19 pm

Here's another thread asking the same thing...

http://www.soaps.com/youngandrestless/board/41096/2

Kinnadm

Postby Kinnadm » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:04 pm

They can feed people who are unable to eat either intravenously, or through a tube that goes through the nose or mouth, down to the stomache, or is inserted directly into the stomache. But it doesn't appear as if Victoria has any tubes coming out of her anywhere.

jules1971

Postby jules1971 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:48 pm

Gee...now that you mention it, your right, I haven't seen any "tubes". I DO work in healthcare and although I am shocked that there isn't SOME kind of tubes (for oxygen etc) perhaps she has a feeding tube that goes directly to the stomache (that we wouldn't see, unless you lift up her gown). They are called PEG tubes. When they go thru the nose they are called N-G Tubes. I wonder why therapy hasn't been involved to keep her "limber" and to do range of motion....... interesting......all the little details.... :)

Mary-Elizabeth

Postby Mary-Elizabeth » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:20 pm

It looks like this is a duplicate thread, please visit the other thread ;) We can't have two threads on the same subject, sorry about that.

Thanks!
Mary-Elizabeth Gilbert (Mary)
Y&R Editor

Return to “The Young and the Restless”