questions questions

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
catsmeow22

questions questions

Postby catsmeow22 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:32 am

what is courtney hiding......how is she connected to the cop ?who has jill tied up ? i'm usually pretty good at predicting stuff, but this has got me stumped !!! :~

Barbyboo

Re: questions questions

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:36 am

Quote catsmeow22: what is courtney hiding......how is she connected to the cop ?who has jill tied up ? i'm usually pretty good at predicting stuff, but this has got me stumped !!! :~

Colin kidnaps Jill ...I think to profess his love. Pretty dumb. The writers must have kidnapping on their minds. Both sisters grabbed for sex

dxym

Postby dxym » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:32 pm

Questions.....
What happened to the woman carmine videod in bed with him who looked like Lauren? What about who and why is that woman on the road when Delia was hit? What about that man standing in the shadows of the parking lot beside Adam car when he found Delia 's scarf?

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:31 pm

[quote]Quote dxym: Questions.....
What happened to the woman carmine videod in bed with him who looked like Lauren? What about who and why is that woman on the road when Delia was hit? What about that man standing in the shadows of the parking lot beside Adam car when he found Delia 's scarf?[/quote]

Wow! I don't remember that episode with "a man standing in the shadows of the parking lot besides Adam's car when he found Delia's scarf"! I thought that the car was in the garage in his building when he found it. Anyway, that is interesting and maybe he is being set up. I am sure that when the big reveal happens, it will be shown that Adam did not hit Delia. He said to Victor that he saw the dog but did not see Delia.

Tybee Island

Postby Tybee Island » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Why in the world did Katherine leave the billions to Devon? Why is Jill upset over a music box? She isn't poor by any stretch of the imagination.

What happened to the office Chelsea and Chloe had? Where is Conner's nanny?

Why do they keep bringing Cricket into the picture for a brief few lines?

Why doesn't Lauren change her phone number? As many times as she has been abducted, why doesn't she have a bodyguard? Why don't they move to a place with more security?

Why is Mason even a character on the show?

Why are Abby and Tyler looking for a place to live together? Doesn't she own the house that was once Brad's?

Who goes to Nick's bar except for Sharon and Avery?

Why will we be put through the torturous hell of Lily and Cane managing the Athletic Club?

I have many more....... But I'll stop now.

Tybee Island

Postby Tybee Island » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Oh I have another:

Why does Esther wear that goofy maid's uniform? She didn't always wear it when Mrs C. was around.

FondaForbes

Postby FondaForbes » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:09 pm

Talk about questions..."Tybee Island" your post is so funny, you are cracking me up... :) :)

Tybee Island

Postby Tybee Island » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:16 pm

Quote FondaForbes: Talk about questions..."Tybee Island" your post is so funny, you are cracking me up... :) :)

Thank you, Fonda. I have an inquiring mind.

jb4me

Postby jb4me » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Hilarious post. All are so true.

sweetangel.

Postby sweetangel. » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Y'All r cracking me up
Why do they constantly bring that ghost child back, Cassie?
Writer's having no imagination

Return to “The Young and the Restless”