Lily's choice of clothing

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Bunny76

Re: Lily's choice of clothing

Postby Bunny76 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:53 am

Lily dresses like a cheap ho. I remember when she was in the woods wearing her spike heeled shoes that she then put on the sofa. She has no fashion sense and no common sense. I feel sorry for the twins...Oh and where is Humphrey? Being neglected again no doubt....

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Quote Bunny76: Lily dresses like a cheap ho. I remember when she was in the woods wearing her spike heeled shoes that she then put on the sofa. She has no fashion sense and no common sense. I feel sorry for the twins...Oh and where is Humphrey? Being neglected again no doubt....

Humphrey has been put out to pasture along with Keely, Dash, Secundo, Fisher and Robert. (Wasn't that the name of Chloe's dog?)

Bunny76

Postby Bunny76 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:20 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote Bunny76: Lily dresses like a cheap ho. I remember when she was in the woods wearing her spike heeled shoes that she then put on the sofa. She has no fashion sense and no common sense. I feel sorry for the twins...Oh and where is Humphrey? Being neglected again no doubt....

Humphrey has been put out to pasture along with Keely, Dash, Secundo, Fisher and Robert. (Wasn't that the name of Chloe's dog?)

I don't know why they keep bringing dogs on to the show. It really makes no sense to have them on 1 or 2 episodes and then nothing...

marshal

Postby marshal » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Lily is always well dressed, she is a slim woman and seems to have no problem wearing whatever she wants. Being pretty helps and she is very pretty indeed. I must add I like her with Cane. What a beautiful couple they are.

Bunny76

Postby Bunny76 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Lily must not be a hands on Mom because with those micro minis she wears if she were to bend over you would see all her girly bits. She dresses like a cheap ho and there are many slim characters on the show that don't go around dressing like that so being slim is no excuse....She is just an immature bubble head...

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote Layngel:
Quote Barbyboo:
Quote Layngel: You know what is funny, I live in South Florida and I never notice these things. Other posters have mentioned how the wardrobe of characters on soaps never matches the real weather outside where they are supposed to be. And you all are right. But it always looks normal to me.

South Flrida my husband and I spent many winter vacations in Big Pine Key, ever been there? He is a big fisherman guy?

Yes! Good fishing down there. I live in Palm Beach we are about 2 hours North of Key Largo.

I'm in PB county! Used to live in Key West so I know Big Pine.

Awesome!!!!! I live in City of Lake Worth exactly, few blocks from Downtown and the Intracoastal :)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Lily is not near as bad as what Phyllis wore in the winter time.. OMG. those off the shoulder, backless attire .. I guess they wantd to play up her being sexy.. but I always thought it was beyond stupid.

When I saw the first post here my thought was of how posters used to rip Phyllis for how she dressed. Looked for every little thing they could. I bet Phyllis haters miss it so much they love when a thread like this is opened so they can bring her up.

very true.. Phyllis sure got bashed for her bad attire choices so will everyone else that makes them.. Lily is always dressing like she is in a bar.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Quote spiritual7djs: No one on this show had a sluttier wardrobe than Phyllis. Everything she wore had slits, no sleeves or back and she never looked like a professional business woman and the mother a young daughter. I could never tell her summer clothes from any other time of year. But hey a woman in her 20's wearing an off the shoulder top really is outrageous.

The slit shirts in those super-saturated colors were the worst. I especially hated the bright orchid flappy blouse. At least she started wearing longer skirts when older. Nothing wrong with a short skirt when younger, either, but way back when she had her court days, she went into the courtroom wearing such tight, short outfits--it was very Ally MacBeal.

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Quote Layngel:
Quote calliope:
Quote Layngel:
Quote Barbyboo:
Quote Layngel: You know what is funny, I live in South Florida and I never notice these things. Other posters have mentioned how the wardrobe of characters on soaps never matches the real weather outside where they are supposed to be. And you all are right. But it always looks normal to me.

South Flrida my husband and I spent many winter vacations in Big Pine Key, ever been there? He is a big fisherman guy?

Yes! Good fishing down there. I live in Palm Beach we are about 2 hours North of Key Largo.

Awesome!!!!! I live in City of Lake Worth exactly, few blocks from Downtown and the Intracoastal :)

I am in Jupiter!

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote Layngel:
Quote calliope:
Quote Layngel:
Quote Barbyboo:

I am in Jupiter!

Cool! Just north of me :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”