Lily's choice of clothing

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rancher

Lily's choice of clothing

Postby rancher » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Where was Lily going on today's show? Why was she wearing an off the shoulder outfit in Wisconsin in the middle of winter?

Why would she dress that way to go to a doctor's office?

Layngel

Re: Lily's choice of clothing

Postby Layngel » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:40 pm

You know what is funny, I live in South Florida and I never notice these things. Other posters have mentioned how the wardrobe of characters on soaps never matches the real weather outside where they are supposed to be. And you all are right. But it always looks normal to me.

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Lily has. Her own little world she makes me sick and i wish someone would knock her out.Devon buys the club and Lily become the manger big step down from her fashion job.guess she is going to tell Devon who can stay there and who can't.I do believe this where Devon step in for Hillary as gain sending Lily nuts .lol

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Her clothes are way too crap she almost bares her you know what

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:37 pm

Lily is always looking for attention and her clothing tells the story.

spiritual7djs

Postby spiritual7djs » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:42 pm

No one on this show had a sluttier wardrobe than Phyllis. Everything she wore had slits, no sleeves or back and she never looked like a professional business woman and the mother a young daughter. I could never tell her summer clothes from any other time of year. But hey a woman in her 20's wearing an off the shoulder top really is outrageous.

Skyemichelle

Postby Skyemichelle » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Quote Layngel: You know what is funny, I live in South Florida and I never notice these things. Other posters have mentioned how the wardrobe of characters on soaps never matches the real weather outside where they are supposed to be. And you all are right. But it always looks normal to me.
OT...love your state! Favorite getaway. We say we are going to move there every time we visit.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:52 pm

Quote Skyemichelle:
Quote Layngel: You know what is funny, I live in South Florida and I never notice these things. Other posters have mentioned how the wardrobe of characters on soaps never matches the real weather outside where they are supposed to be. And you all are right. But it always looks normal to me.
OT...love your state! Favorite getaway. We say we are going to move there every time we visit.

Aww thanks. It has its ups and downs. I live in Palm Beach.

troycody

Postby troycody » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:54 am

sometimes the clothing is borderline rediculous, wearing high heels in a snow storm or walking through the woods. makes no sense whatsoever. so wearing a crap, off the shoulder dress to the doctors office is right up with a lot of the other miss wardrobe mishaps

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:06 am

Lily is not near as bad as what Phyllis wore in the winter time.. OMG. those off the shoulder, backless attire .. I guess they wantd to play up her being sexy.. but I always thought it was beyond stupid.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”