The new Billy... (reminder no actor bashing on Soaps.com)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Skyemichelle

The new Billy...

Postby Skyemichelle » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:59 pm

I have been a Y&R watcher for twenty yrs but stopped watching during the time that David Tom played the part of Billy (not because of the person). Anyway, I am curious to know what he is like as Billy Miller. Did you guy's like him and are you glad to see him back on the show?

Layngel

Re: The new Billy...

Postby Layngel » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:21 pm

I didn't watch when he played Billy. So I really don't know. I am going to give him a chance, but I am really going to miss Billy Miller!

BiancaReeseRules

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:41 pm

I am Going to love David Tom as billy and I am going to miss billy as billy

Skyemichelle

Postby Skyemichelle » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Quote Layngel: I didn't watch when he played Billy. So I really don't know. I am going to give him a chance, but I am really going to miss Billy Miller!
Oh me too! I looked at pic's of David Tom and his looks are not that far off from Billy M. I'm going to check out some YouTube videos of DT just for kicks. Maybe it will make the getting used to him process quicker.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Quote Skyemichelle:
Quote Layngel: I didn't watch when he played Billy. So I really don't know. I am going to give him a chance, but I am really going to miss Billy Miller!
Oh me too! I looked at pic's of David Tom and his looks are not that far off from Billy M. I'm going to check out some YouTube videos of DT just for kicks. Maybe it will make the getting used to him process quicker.

They are both incredibly handsome men. I always feel for actors coming in that replace a really popular one. I myself am going to miss BM something fierce, but I want to give DT a fair shot.

Skyemichelle

Postby Skyemichelle » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:13 pm

Quote Layngel:
Quote Skyemichelle:

They are both incredibly handsome men. I always feel for actors coming in that replace a really popular one. I myself am going to miss BM something fierce, but I want to give DT a fair shot.
ITA

Supercouplevilly

Postby Supercouplevilly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:15 pm

I was watching when he was on before, he didn't impress me then (I find him utterly forgettable), and I know he won't have the chemistry with Amelia that Billy does, I will leave, when Billy does.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Quote Supercouplevilly: I was watching when he was on before, he didn't impress me then (I find him utterly forgettable), and I know he won't have the chemistry with Amelia that Billy does, I will leave, when Billy does.

%( I wish you would stay as you are fun to post with..but I know the loss of BM is a tough one. He is an amazing man.

Supercouplevilly

Postby Supercouplevilly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Quote Layngel:
Quote Supercouplevilly: I was watching when he was on before, he didn't impress me then (I find him utterly forgettable), and I know he won't have the chemistry with Amelia that Billy does, I will leave, when Billy does.

%( I wish you would stay as you are fun to post with..but I know the loss of BM is a tough one. He is an amazing man.

Thank you, if Billy had wanted to leave, I might give it a try, but he wanted to stay, and they wanted him out. 2013 was a terrible year for Villy, I feel cheated and manipulated, without BM, it just isn't worth it.

bluezote

Postby bluezote » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:56 pm

I watched him in his early years with Mac and could not stop watching. That is when I first got interested in the show and David Tom was amazing. I never really cared for this Billy. Can not wait to have DT back. :D :D :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”