The Michael Muhney / Hunter King Controversy

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SebastianPierce

The Michael Muhney / Hunter King Controversy

Postby SebastianPierce » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Its just my opinion but how many feel Hunter King is an opportunist and lied because Michael Muhney rebuffed her advances. She should be the one fired.
( lets keep the replies professional and respectful)

Please use this thread for MM discussion.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/board/414561/

ADMIN

MeganM

Re: The Michael Muhney / Hunter King Controversy

Postby MeganM » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Anything is possible!!

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:24 pm

No one knows what really happened, nothing but rumors. Lives and careers on the line here...proof is the key.

SebastianPierce

Postby SebastianPierce » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:24 pm

Quote MeganM: Anything is possible!!

exactly, there's always three sides of the story

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Quote SebastianPierce: Its just my opinion but how many feel Hunter King is an opportunist and lied because Michael Muhney rebuffed her advances. She should be the one fired.

Soooo what makes you think she made advances to MM???

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:37 pm

We've had weeks where we've been allowed to air our opinions about this situation. Please, can we just accept it, one way or the other, and get back to whatever Y&R has to offer us now and in the future? I'm personally glad most of these MM firing threads have closed. Isn't there anything else about the show we can comment on, please? ~)

Jbgirl

Postby Jbgirl » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Opinions like this are the EXACT reason I didn't come forward when I was sexually harrassed on my first job at age 16. It's been almost 30 years and some things never change.

ping123

Postby ping123 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:54 pm

Why would you assume that? :| And this thread needs to be closed.

hubbardfan

Postby hubbardfan » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Quote SebastianPierce: Its just my opinion but how many feel Hunter King is an opportunist and lied because Michael Muhney rebuffed her advances. She should be the one fired.

After reading the radaronline.com article, I think maybe she had a little 'help' (read PUSH)from Eric Braeden, who clearly hates MM's guts! The arrogance of this man is astounding! He really thinks he rules that set/show; if he does, and can demand that folks get fired b/c he doesn't like them, then there's something wrong w/Sony and that network! As for HK, if MM did it, she shouldn't hesitate to press charges, yet it's been WEEKS and none have been forthcoming that we know of! things that make you go:hmmmmm!

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:04 pm

The wrath of a scorned woman is something to behold. I personally believe MM rebuffed her advances and she lied, she should be fired. At least she should be suspended until this is settled beyond a shadow of a doubt. Jill, CBS and Sony mishandled this entire thing, I can't believe CBS and Sony fell for this hook, line and sinker without further investigation....I also believe it would be to the Advantage of CBS, Sony and Jill to bring Adam home, I do believe he will be a very rich man when all is said and done.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”