David Tom!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bluezote

David Tom!!!!

Postby bluezote » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:54 pm

YAY!!!! I am so happy that David Tom is coming back as Billy!! I started watching Y&R when Billy & Mac were just teens and were secretly attracted to each other. I couldn't stop watching them.

Now they just need to bring back old Mac!!! :D

Layngel

Re: David Tom!!!!

Postby Layngel » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:41 pm

I'm going to miss BM but I am glad they are recasting quickly. I didn't watch when DT was Billy so I don't really know him in the role. I will watch and welcome though. I always feel for actors when they have to take over (or reover) for a really popular actor.

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:27 pm

I watched when he played Billy. .but that was when he was a teen..

I watched a Utube interview with him fairly recently.. He is now 35 and has had soooo much experience since he played the role of Billy.. I think he will do just fine.. I am not worried at all. In fact, they both have the same hair cut.. and sorta look alike.

ecantor

Postby ecantor » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:49 pm

I like BM but I don't blame him one bit for leaving. He is very talented and should spread his wings while he is still young.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:12 am

I saw a recent clip last week on You Tube of David Tom,he looked surprisingly like Billy Miller in it!!But,I would also love to see the first Mac come back when he does too!!

Supercouplevilly

Postby Supercouplevilly » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:16 am

Quote ecantor: I like BM but I don't blame him one bit for leaving. He is very talented and should spread his wings while he is still young.

He didn't want to leave.

fan for over 30 years

Postby fan for over 30 years » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:51 am

I was really upset when David Tom left, and I am Thrilled that he is coming back. It took me awhile to get use to BM as Billy. I finally did accept him as Billy and he did a great job. David Tom is the brother of Heather Tom ex Victoria and current Katie on BB. They are an extremely talented family. I am sure David Tom will be great. Welcome back David Tom. Now if they just could replace Victoria that would be great.

BiancaReeseRules

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:30 am

Quote fan for over 30 year: I was really upset when David Tom left, and I am Thrilled that he is coming back. It took me awhile to get use to BM as Billy. I finally did accept him as Billy and he did a great job. David Tom is the brother of Heather Tom ex Victoria and current Katie on BB. They are an extremely talented family. I am sure David Tom will be great. Welcome back David Tom. Now if they just could replace Victoria that would be great.

They are not recasting Victoria Amelia is here to stay she just sign a new contact

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:34 am

Quote BiancaReeseRules:
Quote fan for over 30 year: I was really upset when David Tom left, and I am Thrilled that he is coming back. It took me awhile to get use to BM as Billy. I finally did accept him as Billy and he did a great job. David Tom is the brother of Heather Tom ex Victoria and current Katie on BB. They are an extremely talented family. I am sure David Tom will be great. Welcome back David Tom. Now if they just could replace Victoria that would be great.

They are not recasting Victoria Amelia is here to stay she just sign a new contact

And she's great as Victoria. She has made the role hers. About David Tom? Don't really care.

BiancaReeseRules

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:45 am

Love David as billy can,t wait and I love billy M as billy he was great as billy and going to miss him but I am going to give David tom a chance as billy Abbott he was a good billy back than and he going to be a good billy now

Return to “The Young and the Restless”