Speculation; Kelly And Stitch

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Speculation; Kelly And Stitch

Postby trinilisa » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:07 am

Any guesses as to what the bad blood between Kelly and Stitch is? It also looks like Stitch's got some skelitons from what Kelly said last week about people calling him Dr. Raybern now. So I wonder what his story is. Did they have an affair? Were they married? Why did he change his name? Could he be a con artist? If so, is Dylan clueless as to his comrad's past?

Layngel

Re: Speculation; Kelly And Stitch

Postby Layngel » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:12 am

I think it may have something to do with Kelly's son but I could be wrong. The whole thing is weird.

PhylFan

Postby PhylFan » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:21 pm

I think they had an affair after her son was killed and it got nasty. Another theory is that Stitch (hate that nickname, he's a grown man) was SAMs doctor and maybe she sued him for malpractice or something....

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:57 pm

Quote PhylFan: I think they had an affair after her son was killed and it got nasty. Another theory is that Stitch (hate that nickname, he's a grown man) was SAMs doctor and maybe she sued him for malpractice or something....

That's an interesting take about the suit. I would never have thought of that. Perhaps he changed his name to dodge the legalities of what may have happened in the suit?

jhaxx

Postby jhaxx » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:01 pm

I think they had an affair after her son was killed, and she is trying to replace him with a sperm donor. I think stitch see the same thing going on with Billy and he is trying to warn him, because Kelly is unstable

PhylFan

Postby PhylFan » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote PhylFan: I think they had an affair after her son was killed and it got nasty. Another theory is that Stitch (hate that nickname, he's a grown man) was SAMs doctor and maybe she sued him for malpractice or something....

That's an interesting take about the suit. I would never have thought of that. Perhaps he changed his name to dodge the legalities of what may have happened in the suit?

When they first saw each other at crimson lights Kelly made some comment like "u calling yourself a dr. I suppose" ...

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Quote PhylFan:
Quote trinilisa:

When they first saw each other at crimson lights Kelly made some comment like "u calling yourself a dr. I suppose" ...

Yeah I noticed that too, I it is an interesting idea.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:37 pm

This now beggs the question; is he even a doctor?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”