Spoiler Nikki

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
divasoapfan

Spoiler Nikki

Postby divasoapfan » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:46 pm

When nikki went to the loft with J.T to get some of Victoria's favorite things,she asked J.T to go and get Victoria's silk pillow case...this is what nikki said that i thought was so funny (victoria only likes to sleep ;) on silk pillow cases because cotton ones give you bedhead!!!!! go figure (lol)

Eppy

Re: Spoiler Nikki

Postby Eppy » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:04 pm

Quote divasoapfan: When nikki went to the loft with J.T to get some of Victoria's favorite things,she asked J.T to go and get Victoria's silk pillow case...this is what nikki said that i thought was so funny (victoria only likes to sleep ;) on silk pillow cases because cotton ones give you bedhead!!!!! go figure (lol)
I think she meant that sleeping on a silk or satin pillowcase doesn't mess up your hair so much. Looks like Nikki has been spending a lot of time brushing her hair. I guess that's what she meant.

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:10 pm

I've tried it and she's right! :-) Your hair doesn't get as messed up when you use silk or satin.

PhillisRocks

Postby PhillisRocks » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:55 pm

Quote Evsmom: I've tried it and she's right! :-) Your hair doesn't get as messed up when you use silk or satin.

Thanks for the tip. I'm tired of waking up and looking like a cow licked one side of my head... :D :D :D

aden85

Postby aden85 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:56 pm

Quote PhillisRocks:
Quote Evsmom: I've tried it and she's right! :-) Your hair doesn't get as messed up when you use silk or satin.

Thanks for the tip. I'm tired of waking up and looking like a cow licked one side of my head... :D :D :D

aint that the truth! I look like medusa! 8)

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:58 pm

Quote aden85:
Quote PhillisRocks:

Me too!! :-)

PhillisRocks

Postby PhillisRocks » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:08 pm

Quote aden85:
Quote PhillisRocks:

LMAO!! :D :D Madusa.. That was good... :-) :-) :) :D

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:55 am

Quote PhillisRocks:

LOL LOL....make the cow stay outside.......

PhillisRocks

Postby PhillisRocks » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:04 am

Quote gommie:
Quote PhillisRocks:

LOL LOL....make the cow stay outside.......

For sure.. :D .. Got Milk? :] .. Out with the Cow, in with the Silk..! :D :)) ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”