Courtney....misunderstood

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Angeleyes0000

Courtney....misunderstood

Postby Angeleyes0000 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:44 pm

I don't think Courtney is doing anything illegal. I also don't think Chavez is doing anything illegal. I think she is working undercover for him, possibly against her wishes. I have a feeling she is somehow connected to the dude in jail, Womack and Chavez has her doing undercover work for him. Just my theory...

Donnamite

Re: Courtney....misunderstood

Postby Donnamite » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:56 pm

It's a good theory. I think Womack is some kind of undercover guy as well.

GCresident

Postby GCresident » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Maybe a good theory, but why have we not seen her house, or met her parents and family? She is suspect to me!

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:12 pm

Quote Angeleyes0000: I don't think Courtney is doing anything illegal. I also don't think Chavez is doing anything illegal. I think she is working undercover for him, possibly against her wishes. I have a feeling she is somehow connected to the dude in jail, Womack and Chavez has her doing undercover work for him. Just my theory...

Very good theory and interesting. It will be great if all three are undercover and working together. I also hope that Fen did not kill Carmine and that the mob is involved. I just hope that this storyline is not dragged out too long. We need answers!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”