The music box Ms Chancellor left Jill

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jehiiinricva

The music box Ms Chancellor left Jill

Postby jehiiinricva » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:50 pm

The confusion regarding the music box that Ms Chancellor left Jill should conclude some how like this. After all her efforts to obtain the mystery about the music box, Jill finally realizes it's not the music box itself, it's the music the music box plays. Jill finds out that years ago Phillip Chancellor commissioned a great composer to write a piece of music in honor of the love of his life Catherine. With Catherine having ownership of the copyrights, thus being the largest of all Catherine's items in her estate and the most precious since it came from Phillip. Now being both Catherine's and Jill's the two loves of his life. Also being an unknown piece of music from this composer, until now. What do you think? :-)

FL senior fan

Re: The music box Ms Chancellor left Jill

Postby FL senior fan » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Quote jehiiinricva: The confusion regarding the music box that Ms Chancellor left Jill should conclude some how like this. After all her efforts to obtain the mystery about the music box, Jill finally realizes it's not the music box itself, it's the music the music box plays. Jill finds out that years ago Phillip Chancellor commissioned a great composer to write a piece of music in honor of the love of his life Catherine. With Catherine having ownership of the copyrights, thus being the largest of all Catherine's items in her estate and the most precious since it came from Phillip. Now being both Catherine's and Jill's the two loves of his life. Also being an unknown piece of music from this composer, until now. What do you think? :-)

----------------
BEAUTIFUL...love it, love it!
If only the writer's would listen to us viewers; they need our help for sure!

LJMOM812

Postby LJMOM812 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Quote jehiiinricva: The confusion regarding the music box that Ms Chancellor left Jill should conclude some how like this. After all her efforts to obtain the mystery about the music box, Jill finally realizes it's not the music box itself, it's the music the music box plays. Jill finds out that years ago Phillip Chancellor commissioned a great composer to write a piece of music in honor of the love of his life Catherine. With Catherine having ownership of the copyrights, thus being the largest of all Catherine's items in her estate and the most precious since it came from Phillip. Now being both Catherine's and Jill's the two loves of his life. Also being an unknown piece of music from this composer, until now. What do you think? :-)

Yes--great idea! I have thought that the music inside the music box was the real clue and your idea is perfect!

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:49 pm

The music has a lot to do with it but 10 25 has something to do with it.Why have the date on the box. But they do need to wind it up.I thought by New year's they would.maybe it has something to do with a combination that will hold a new will or a add on that gives Jill enough stock to take over the company.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:53 pm

You should write for this soap. That is beautiful and I love it.

GCresident

Postby GCresident » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:54 pm

I like it!

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:27 pm

According to the interview I saw of J. Walton.. she said. she has a BIG, GREAT, GREAT story line for 2014.. that everyone will love.. so I can only assume it is about the music box..

Since she already knew what it was, but could not tell.. I will sit back and watch it play out and not try to write it.. lol..

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:31 pm

That would have been a great story, but we already know that the music box was given to Katherine when she was 12 years old on her birthday. So how would Phillip have done that?

ecantor

Postby ecantor » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:50 pm

I am tired of the music box already.

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:47 am

Quote ecantor: I am tired of the music box already.

Simple.. don't watch..find another Soap.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”