*Possible spoiler* Candy Cane & Jeffrey

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sophche

*Possible spoiler* Candy Cane & Jeffrey

Postby Sophche » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:11 am

So I've been discussing Y&R here at work - and we've come to the conclusion that Jeffrey is Cane's uncle. Jeffrey had told Gloria that Wm had sent the box to Jeff in Australia/New Zealand (can't remember which) - how many Aussie's just up and move to GC??? Just a thought. Any ideas????

Evsmom

Re: *Possible spoiler* Candy Cane & Jeffrey

Postby Evsmom » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:30 am

I was thinking the box went to Bangkok, Thailand. Anyway, I don't think Cane is connected to the Bardwells. William/Jeffrey are a totally different storyline, I think.

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:53 am

Quote Evsmom: I was thinking the box went to Bangkok, Thailand. Anyway, I don't think Cane is connected to the Bardwells. William/Jeffrey are a totally different storyline, I think.

I don't think so either. I think Jeffrey is really William and Jeffrey is really the one that died.

Baldwin

Postby Baldwin » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:34 am

I think Evan found someone that looked like William Bardwell or had plastic sugery himself to look like William. Evan knew about the cream scandal and hated Bardwell. When it to case information, Willie old boy only trusted Maggie...

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:43 am

Quote Baldwin: I think Evan found someone that looked like William Bardwell or had plastic sugery himself to look like William. Evan knew about the cream scandal and hated Bardwell. When it to case information, Willie old boy only trusted Maggie...

Let's hope not as this would the the Shelia story all over again.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”