Kelly PREGNANT with Billy's baby?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Kelly PREGNANT with Billy's baby?

Postby xjustbestrong » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:40 am

Kelly is not gonna be pregnant with Billy's baby.

Re: Kelly PREGNANT with Billy's baby?

Postby figlles » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:05 am

Quote rancher: After watching their FRANTIC coupling, I am sure no birth control ever crossed either mind. She has probably planned this "act" from the beginning. She was out to get Billy, and she succeeded. Of course, the writers couldn't make her a decent, moral person who would never violate her position as a counselor.

If she is pg, Billy can replace Delia, so he will be happier, since V cannot seem to produce a baby for him. Then.....Kelly will have Billy and he will have a new child.
He is really not interested in Johnny anymore, so he needs a new one to fill the hole in his heart.

If Kelly is pg, I bet Vikki will be too. Remember they had just started trying again a few days before Delia's death.

If Vikki is pg, I hope it is she that has a little girl, and Kelly has a boy...Billy doesn't care much for boys by the look of things.

And I hope Vikki keeps her away from him, I'm sure Daddy will help her with that. >)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”