SPOILERS: Adam, Billy, Chelsea, Kelly (January)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
1Elvis

Re: SPOILERS: Adam, Billy, Chelsea, Kelly (January)

Postby 1Elvis » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:23 am

Quote mswadel: I am still waiting for a reliable source for this OP. And dead or alive Adam doesn't want Sharon anymore.

Billy still has the gun and this maybe what's coming our way. Adam never felt anything for anyone not even killing Ashley child. What comes to Adam he'll deserve it. Adam only cares for himself.

Soap Fan+

Postby Soap Fan+ » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Quote 1Elvis:
Quote mswadel: I am still waiting for a reliable source for this OP. And dead or alive Adam doesn't want Sharon anymore.

Billy still has the gun and this maybe what's coming our way. Adam never felt anything for anyone not even killing Ashley child. What comes to Adam he'll deserve it. Adam only cares for himself.

So true. Adam has no conscience. He is a evil disgusting person.

ship

Postby ship » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:19 pm

this sounds good the sooner the better

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:33 pm

Billy is a disgusting low life!!

Continuing his affair with that tired looking gal! UGH!! ANOTHER MISTRESS LIKE PHICK. THEY REALLY HAD TO GO THERE!!!!! THEY COULDN'T LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE.

Glad to hear about the spontaneous wedding but I don't believe it was "self defense".....Billy was walking with the gun...so it was premeditated!!

Thanks for the Spoiler.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:35 pm

I still hope they recast the character.

Anyone could play that role. It not like it was engraved in stone that he would be the only Actor to play the character.

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Ya'll,

The writers and Micheal have said the character would not be killed off. Adam will be played by another actor down the line. That was also stated. Therefore, the post is false.

This and the fact that is not sourced is a clue that none of what the OP says is true much less a spoiler.

Kungfuwomn

Postby Kungfuwomn » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:42 pm

I Am already not watching the sho after Jan 30th when Michale leaves she show he is the only adam and the best actor on the show. Chadam was my favorite couple the show sucks.With boring characters like Mason,devon,the new abby the show is going downhill.I will follow MM to any other soap or show he does. I Dont believe the supposed rumors about him.Just watch Jill Will recast with one of her friends from OLTL,GH or AW For the new Adam.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:45 pm

So a couple years ago you never watched the show when he was on.

Well this viewers as watched Y&R from back in the 80's and have seen Ashley character replaced, along with some others....and I will not stop watching it.

There are others on the show that make up this show....it's not a one man or two man show.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:52 pm

A brand new poster name suddenly with this much spoiler info? Interesting as the developments are, I have to dismiss the spoilers as made up. As asked before: source?

BiancaReeseRules

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Quote bukopandan: A brand new poster name suddenly with this much spoiler info? Interesting as the developments are, I have to dismiss the spoilers as made up. As asked before: source?

I agree to I do not believe this spoiler to

Return to “The Young and the Restless”