Cane & Jill (Old Spoiler)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LovingFan

Cane & Jill (Old Spoiler)

Postby LovingFan » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:17 am

I was just watching the interactions between Cane and Jill and I am going to be very sad when it comes out that Cane isn't Jills son and that he is just playing her. They are such good mother and son. The chemistry that those two have on screen in their rolls is absolitely amazing.

xx_Jenn_xx

Re: Cane & Jill (Old Spoiler)

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:26 am

Quote LovingFan: I was just watching the interactions between Cane and Jill and I am going to be very sad when it comes out that Cane isn't Jills son and that he is just playing her. They are such good mother and son. The chemistry that those two have on screen in their rolls is absolitely amazing.

ITA with u!! :( :( :( I love those 2 as mom n son...they look like they really could be related :D

funandthensum

Postby funandthensum » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:54 am

It was an old spoiler and is no longer there. Cane may indeed be Jill's son. What I would like to find out though is who was the boy she thought was Phillip...AND I would love to see Nina's reaction and Phillip III when he finds out that HE isn't biologically a Chancellor.

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:55 am

I hope he really is her son. He is so tender in his dealings with her and Catherine.

Blondie-n-Lex

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:35 am

Quote funandthensum: It was an old spoiler and is no longer there. Cane may indeed be Jill's son. What I would like to find out though is who was the boy she thought was Phillip...AND I would love to see Nina's reaction and Phillip III when he finds out that HE isn't biologically a Chancellor.

It looks like for now the writers are going in a different direction with this story line. I like Cane and Jill together so hopefully they will remain mother and son.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”