VICTOR AND ADAM?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cane fan

VICTOR AND ADAM?

Postby cane fan » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:03 am

IT SAID THAT VICTOR WILL CALL ADAM TO IS OFFICE,WHAT I THING IS VICTOR WILL COVER FOR ADAM,AND WILL SEND HIM TO WORK OUT OF THE COUNTRY LIKE BILLY DID WHEN HE WENT TO CHINA,AND WILL SAY ILL TAKE CARE OF MY GRANDSON AND YOU GO WORK FOR NEWMAN,OUT OF COUNTRY,IT GOOD RIGHT? THIS WAY THEY CAN BRING ADAM BACK LATER IN LIFE..
JP PLEASE READ MY IDEAR,IT BETTER THEN YOURS

angie112277

Re: VICTOR AND ADAM?

Postby angie112277 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:39 am

I have a hard time computing in my mind Victor covering for him. He's always been so hateful to Adam. But....its plausable your story. That could be how it plays out. They could however just kill him off and have years and years of story to come for all involved. Victor could take that child despite Chloe being the godparent and try to do right by him that he never was able to do for Adam. That way he and Nikki can have conflict over new additions to the family.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:02 pm

Any ideas as to Vic's fatal decision?

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Victor is all about control and winning. There always has to be something in it for him. He started his investigation because Delia was Victoria's stepdaughter and the police hadn't caught the driver. Adam believes he hit her, so Victor may prove he's right or find the real driver. We know Adam is being written out, at least for a while. Victor could expose him or send him away. He could have papers drawn up to give himself access to Connor which Chelsea couldn't fight.

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Victor will do what he always do.he will help Adam and take Connor.Yes Chelsea keep a him but has to let Victor near him.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:28 pm

I think Adam would rather die than have that man raise his child. No one in GC would want their children influenced by him. He is a mean old man who called Johnny a bastard for a long time.

I hope if victor goes for custody of Connor which I can see him doing, that Nikki backs chelsea not him. I am not really a huge Chelsea fan but there is nothing wrong with her parenting skills.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:31 pm

Quote janetb: Victor is all about control and winning. There always has to be something in it for him. He started his investigation because Delia was Victoria's stepdaughter and the police hadn't caught the driver. Adam believes he hit her, so Victor may prove he's right or find the real driver. We know Adam is being written out, at least for a while. Victor could expose him or send him away. He could have papers drawn up to give himself access to Connor which Chelsea couldn't fight.

its a hard call, his own daughter Abby tried to kill Tucker and he covered for her so he might cover for Adam.

I really hope he has no access to connor. I hope Chelsea is able to hold her own with him.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:37 pm

I think kelly did it, Adam will go to jail and then be found not guilty and a new Adam will appear. And the show will suck

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Quote dawn888:
Quote janetb: Victor is all about control and winning. There always has to be something in it for him. He started his investigation because Delia was Victoria's stepdaughter and the police hadn't caught the driver. Adam believes he hit her, so Victor may prove he's right or find the real driver. We know Adam is being written out, at least for a while. Victor could expose him or send him away. He could have papers drawn up to give himself access to Connor which Chelsea couldn't fight.

its a hard call, his own daughter Abby tried to kill Tucker and he covered for her so he might cover for Adam.

I really hope he has no access to connor. I hope Chelsea is able to hold her own with him.

How? Chelsea does not have the resources to fight TGVN. She may have to run, I'm sure she knows how.

jruby

Postby jruby » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Quote dawn888:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”