Kelly & Stitch....Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
daisy1984

Re: Kelly & Stitch....Spoiler

Postby daisy1984 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Quote yrfan123: I thing they are brother and sister

That would explain why he seems so disapproving of her behavior. But, wouldn't Dylan know that Stitch had a sister named Kelly? They seem to have a somewhat close connection through their time in the service.

Skyemichelle

Postby Skyemichelle » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:54 pm

So When Stitch first sees Kelly in town he's furious with her. Now all of a sudden he's calling her "Kell" and telling her that he's there for her? What did I miss?

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:58 pm

Yes, he's there for her cause he knows she's "messed up in her head".

You must of missed when in each situation Kelly has been very aggressive with Stitch.....abusive I would call it.

She even said it was not her fault why his marriage didn't work out. The way she said it was so mean.

Stitch has been a gentlemen through this all......Kelly, that look like she could beat a man down.

Those two are not brother and sisters.....they were lovers. She mash up his marriage (they both did ) and hers.

Kelly is a big fraud....playing a "victim".. Sure she lost a child...but she uses men to get over it.

Skyemichelle

Postby Skyemichelle » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Yes, he's there for her cause he knows she's "messed up in her head".

You must of missed when in each situation Kelly has been very aggressive with Stitch.....abusive I would call it.

She even said it was not her fault why his marriage didn't work out. The way she said it was so mean.

Stitch has been a gentlemen through this all......Kelly, that look like she could beat a man down.

Those two are not brother and sisters.....they were lovers. She mash up his marriage (they both did ) and hers.

Kelly is a big fraud....playing a "victim".. Sure she lost a child...but she uses men to get over it.
She's defiantly a home wrecker. Sure hope Stitch doesn't want her back. Disgusting.

daisy1984

Postby daisy1984 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:41 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Yes, he's there for her cause he knows she's "messed up in her head".

Stitch told Dylan that his marriage didn't break up because someone cheated, so I don't think Kelly was the cause of Stitch's marriage breaking up.

DaisyDi

Postby DaisyDi » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Quote MeganM: Maybe she climbed in the sack with him too !

I think this too. She did it and ruined Stitch's marriage and now his wife is divorcing him. Now Victoria will probably divorce Billy %(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”