Spoiler ..... Victoria/Billy

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Homesick Cajun

Re: Spoiler ..... Victoria/Billy

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:40 am

Quote Nutty Nancy:
Quote Homesick Cajun: Me thinks that Jill Farren Phelps is trying to make the Villy fans dislike Billy Abbott before she makes the change in actors.

Me thinks that is the sole purpose of inserting the Kelly character in this story line.

Me thinks that's what Phelps meant when she made that insensitive, arrogant comment that the fans wouldn't miss Billy Miller.

Me also thinks that you're right and Billy and Adam are headed for a show down.

You are probably right, but I AM going to miss Billy and I will miss Adam. If MM can't come back I would be okay if they kill him off instead of recast him. Now to make this story better they need to have Billy miss Adam with his first shot and kill Victor.

Works for me! :-)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:37 am

Quote Pravda:
Quote Sinny: That is what these writers do.. rinse repeat and recycle.

Does your male naughty parts even work like that when you are grief-stricken? I would think rolling in the hay with crypt-keeper would be the last thing on his mind.

I think like you do. I cannot imagine being frisky at a time like that. But it seems a lot of people do it when they are reeling from the death of a child.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:38 am

Quote eyesparrow: The whole "Belly" thing confounds me.

Did Billy suddenly get an erection listening to Kelly talk about her dead son?

Yapping about their dead children was like foreplay. It got them hot and then it was Wham Bam on the couch. ~)

There was one funny part where Billy tried to lift her up but Kelly was too heavy. The rest was just gross.

Nick and Sharon have done that a few times too.. they talk about dead Cassie then they end up having sex. It is weird to me too.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:42 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote coco28: I am sooooooooo disgusted. WTH is wrong with Billy, WTH is wrong with that wench Kelly. She is so touchy feely with him like losing her kid gave her the right to insert herself in his life. I liked when she tried to give Chloe advice and Chloe was like thanks for unwanted advice person I have met for the first time. How can he do this to Vicki, how can Kelly do this to a family. Weird. I wouldn't feel bad if Vicki was making goo goo eyes at other men like Sharon with brad. but she is completely devoted to him. This is terrible. Billy is such a loser.

I believe that is the plan, to make us dislike Billy Miller's 'Billy' so much that we will welcome DT as a recast, I the same role. Makes so much sense. 8)

I think that is EXACTLY the intent. That way breaking Villy up won't be such a big deal. In their minds anyway. This show is such a mess. I do not see many happy fans.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:44 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote coco28: I am sooooooooo disgusted. WTH is wrong with Billy, WTH is wrong with that wench Kelly. She is so touchy feely with him like losing her kid gave her the right to insert herself in his life. I liked when she tried to give Chloe advice and Chloe was like thanks for unwanted advice person I have met for the first time. How can he do this to Vicki, how can Kelly do this to a family. Weird. I wouldn't feel bad if Vicki was making goo goo eyes at other men like Sharon with brad. but she is completely devoted to him. This is terrible. Billy is such a loser.

I believe that is the plan, to make us dislike Billy Miller's 'Billy' so much that we will welcome DT as a recast, I the same role. Makes so much sense. 8)

I don't think the plan is to make us "welcome" the recast, I think it's to make us "not care" that there's a recast.

Remember when Phelps in the uncaring way that only she can, said that after a few weeks we wouldn't miss Billy Miller. She knew this was coming. I think this was what she had in mind when she so callously said we wouldn't miss him.

BANG on as usual my dear.. this is what I think too.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:38 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:

I don't think the plan is to make us "welcome" the recast, I think it's to make us "not care" that there's a recast.

Remember when Phelps in the uncaring way that only she can, said that after a few weeks we wouldn't miss Billy Miller. She knew this was coming. I think this was what she had in mind when she so callously said we wouldn't miss him.

If their intention was to make us welcome a recast, they have to make us miss the character. Write him off for about six months. Look at some of the hard core Phyllis fans. Even some of those have come around to the point they would welcome a recast now.

It looks to me like they want us to be disgusted with Billy. That's no way for the audience to welcome the new Billy.

I'm wondering now, how low will they take the character. Is Phelps done with the damage? Or is there more to come? Will he come clean to Victoria? If so, I sincerely hope they don't write Victoria as so weak as to forgive him immediately. That wouldn't be true to her character at all!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:55 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:

If their intention was to make us welcome a recast, they have to make us miss the character. Write him off for about six months. Look at some of the hard core Phyllis fans. Even some of those have come around to the point they would welcome a recast now.

It looks to me like they want us to be disgusted with Billy. That's no way for the audience to welcome the new Billy.

I'm wondering now, how low will they take the character. Is Phelps done with the damage? Or is there more to come? Will he come clean to Victoria? If so, I sincerely hope they don't write Victoria as so weak as to forgive him immediately. That wouldn't be true to her character at all!

They did it with Michael. It took him no time at all to forgive Lauren for cheating so I can bet Vikki will be written to take him back with open arms. Sickening.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:05 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:

They did it with Michael. It took him no time at all to forgive Lauren for cheating so I can bet Vikki will be written to take him back with open arms. Sickening.

UGH! Don't remind me! I could write a book on all the things that were wrong with that story line. That's been a nightmare and we're not awake from it yet. Not one single one involved will come out looking good from that fiasco.

It is sickening and I don't hold out much hope for this to be written any better. Cheating is a deal breaker for me, and I'm so sorry that this is the path that Phelps is taking Villy. For once, I would so love for a couple to be able to work through a tragedy without resorting to cheating. Just once!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”