Spoiler ..... Victoria/Billy

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Spoiler ..... Victoria/Billy

Postby Sinny » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Quote xjustbestrong: Billy wasn't even kissing Kelly, Kelly was the only one doing the kissing so he never cheated on Vikki and Villy isn't going to breakup.

On today's CDN show they did the deed. Then agreed it meant nothing.. and it wouldn't happen again.. but it happened. He sure did cheat.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote xjustbestrong: Billy wasn't even kissing Kelly, Kelly was the only one doing the kissing so he never cheated on Vikki and Villy isn't going to breakup.

On today's CDN show they did the deed. Then agreed it meant nothing.. and it wouldn't happen again.. but it happened. He sure did cheat.

Yes they sure did. I am so disgusted. There was no heated build up and it felt forced.

CGabriel510

Postby CGabriel510 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Quote Sinny: Victoria and Johnny head to DC. Before she leave she kisses him and tells them she is happy things are getting back on track. Billy then heads to to the park where he finds Kelly crying. He drives her to her place where they swap depressing stories about Delia and Sam. He tells her that he can't be happy like Victoria wants and then they end up making out. Victoria then calls him saying a bad storm has kept them from going and they are heading back home. The previews are the next day and Billy has clearly not been home.

forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/394850-the-young-and-the-restless/page-3952

GAWD DAYUMNIT, (And I just told my mom how "good" of a person Billy is, DAMNIT WRITERS, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PHUCK VIKKI & BILLY'S RELATIONSHIP UP?? UGGGGH!!

Pravda

Postby Pravda » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Quote Sinny: That is what these writers do.. rinse repeat and recycle.

Does your male naughty parts even work like that when you are grief-stricken? I would think rolling in the hay with crypt-keeper would be the last thing on his mind.

eyesparrow

Postby eyesparrow » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:38 pm

The whole "Belly" thing confounds me.

Did Billy suddenly get an erection listening to Kelly talk about her dead son?

Yapping about their dead children was like foreplay. It got them hot and then it was Wham Bam on the couch. ~)

There was one funny part where Billy tried to lift her up but Kelly was too heavy. The rest was just gross.

Pravda

Postby Pravda » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Quote eyesparrow: The whole "Belly" thing confounds me.

Yapping about their dead children was like foreplay. It got them hot and then it was Wham Bam on the couch. ~)

There was one funny part where Billy tried to lift her up but Kelly was too heavy. The rest was just gross.

Please say it isn't so. Who in their right mind would believe this storyline in real life. Men should protest being portrayed as so dumb.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:06 am

Quote Pravda:
Quote eyesparrow: The whole "Belly" thing confounds me.

Please say it isn't so. Who in their right mind would believe this storyline in real life. Men should protest being portrayed as so dumb.

I'll say it again, Kelly is chopped meat, Victoria is filet mignon.

coco28

Postby coco28 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:24 am

I am sooooooooo disgusted. WTH is wrong with Billy, WTH is wrong with that wench Kelly. She is so touchy feely with him like losing her kid gave her the right to insert herself in his life. I liked when she tried to give Chloe advice and Chloe was like thanks for unwanted advice person I have met for the first time. How can he do this to Vicki, how can Kelly do this to a family. Weird. I wouldn't feel bad if Vicki was making goo goo eyes at other men like Sharon with brad. but she is completely devoted to him. This is terrible. Billy is such a loser.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:58 am

Quote coco28: I am sooooooooo disgusted. WTH is wrong with Billy, WTH is wrong with that wench Kelly. She is so touchy feely with him like losing her kid gave her the right to insert herself in his life. I liked when she tried to give Chloe advice and Chloe was like thanks for unwanted advice person I have met for the first time. How can he do this to Vicki, how can Kelly do this to a family. Weird. I wouldn't feel bad if Vicki was making goo goo eyes at other men like Sharon with brad. but she is completely devoted to him. This is terrible. Billy is such a loser.

I believe that is the plan, to make us dislike Billy Miller's 'Billy' so much that we will welcome DT as a recast, I the same role. Makes so much sense. 8)

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:37 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote coco28: I am sooooooooo disgusted. WTH is wrong with Billy, WTH is wrong with that wench Kelly. She is so touchy feely with him like losing her kid gave her the right to insert herself in his life. I liked when she tried to give Chloe advice and Chloe was like thanks for unwanted advice person I have met for the first time. How can he do this to Vicki, how can Kelly do this to a family. Weird. I wouldn't feel bad if Vicki was making goo goo eyes at other men like Sharon with brad. but she is completely devoted to him. This is terrible. Billy is such a loser.

I believe that is the plan, to make us dislike Billy Miller's 'Billy' so much that we will welcome DT as a recast, I the same role. Makes so much sense. 8)

I don't think the plan is to make us "welcome" the recast, I think it's to make us "not care" that there's a recast.

Remember when Phelps in the uncaring way that only she can, said that after a few weeks we wouldn't miss Billy Miller. She knew this was coming. I think this was what she had in mind when she so callously said we wouldn't miss him.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”