Dollhouse scene with Faith was dumb

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
reng

Dollhouse scene with Faith was dumb

Postby reng » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Why didn't they just tell her it was a gift from her dad, not Santa? I'm sure Santa had plenty of other gifts ready for her.

BaileyBaby

Re: Dollhouse scene with Faith was dumb

Postby BaileyBaby » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm

I have worked with miniatures for many years. Making doll houses & accessories. After having made many, many dollhouses let me tell you. You certainly DO NOT slap one together in 45 min. HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK WE ARE ANYWAY!!

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Because they are trying to make nasty shick a viable couple so they got to make a big deal out of everything. Hopefully when the truth is revealed this will become moot.

rancher

Postby rancher » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:06 pm

I agree. What was the point of that scene? And....Sharon has to stop with those dumb looks.

rancher

Postby rancher » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:06 pm

I agree. What was the point of that scene? And....Sharon has to stop with those dumb looks.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Quote rancher: I agree. What was the point of that scene? And....Sharon has to stop with those dumb looks.

Why is Shick being written as so cheesy.. it is not cute.. they are not this young innocent couple.. for real.. and the stupid looks by Sharon have got to stop.. they are not cute.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Nick is rich couldn't he do better than that cheap grappa dollhouse, he should had one made special he could afford it

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:02 pm

What do you expect......DUMB AND DUMBER ! ~)
God, they deserve each other !

y.nr

Postby y.nr » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:15 am

That's more of that same ole crap! This regime cannot produce anything new.. they are incapable of creation! They are simply throwing these two back together again.. building them up, so that the impact will be greater when Sharon's dollhouse of Lies comes crashing down... And about all those stupid a$$ lies they were feeding that kid, that is soooo unhealthy! yeah most folks do the Santa-Satan Clause thing.. But I don't think, at least I hope no real parents would go to such extreme lengths to keep the stupid lie alive! Especially when your kids end up finding out the truth eventually! I hope Sharon has a food processor.. because with the those two as parents, she's gonna need some of her mother's pills crushed up and sprinkled on her fruit loops in the morning!

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:03 am

I thought it was sweet telling her they were helpers.Faith is young and should still believe in Santa.as for cheap does it really matter how much it cost.maybe they are teaching her that no matter how much money you have you don't have to buy the most expensive thing.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”