UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CrAzY4cRoSbY

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Postby CrAzY4cRoSbY » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:09 pm

I CANNOT WAIT until Jill looks like a PLUM FOOL in front of EVERYBODY for being so MONUMENTALLY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx_Jenn_xx

Re: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:13 pm

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: I CANNOT WAIT until Jill looks like a PLUM FOOL in front of EVERYBODY for being so MONUMENTALLY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8) 8) 8) LMAO @ 'Plum Fool' ROFLLLLLLLLL...naw Plum be a dead fool :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Yeah her n her stupid picture of JiMin shes carrying in her book :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) JILL u can shut up now ~) :|

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:14 pm

btw.......i heard u screaming all the way over here in Vegas.... :-) :-) :-) GOOD LORD WOMAN settle down :-) :-)

CrAzY4cRoSbY

Postby CrAzY4cRoSbY » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:21 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: btw.......i heard u screaming all the way over here in Vegas.... :-) :-) :-) GOOD LORD WOMAN settle down :-) :-)

LMAO!!!! I know, don't I have a big mouth? haha.

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:35 pm

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx: btw.......i heard u screaming all the way over here in Vegas.... :-) :-) :-) GOOD LORD WOMAN settle down :-) :-)

HUH?.........i couldnt hear u speak up...i lost my hearing :-) :-) :-)

CrAzY4cRoSbY

Postby CrAzY4cRoSbY » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:36 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:

smart azz, hahhahahahahahahaha.

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:39 pm

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:

u know meeeeee :-) :-) :-)

How was ur Halloween btw?
My gurlz made out like lil candy thieves hahahahaaa
:))

CrAzY4cRoSbY

Postby CrAzY4cRoSbY » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:46 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:

Oh you done opened up a fresh wound, girl...well FIRST OF ALL...
MISSOURI IS MADDD CORNY!!! This neighborhood is WHACK! Back in Philly, in my town anyway, HALLOWEEN IS A BIG EVENT MAN!! EVVVVEEEERRRRBOOOOODDDDYYYY is out trick or treating and out with the kids. Our neighborhood fire company even put on a free haunted house for everybody this year. Um, in this WHACK neighborhood NOT ONE CHILD WAS OUT TRICK OR TREATING. There was one corny little boy just riding his bike down the street like it wasn't even halloween. These other two boys came walking out of the woods behind our building and I was like "I really hope y'all are trick or treating" and they were like "no we're walking to Target. we're gonna go buy some candy." I was like "IT'S EFFING HALLWEEN!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU BUYING CANDY FOR WHEN YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE?!?!" I was SOOOOO MAD. Now I have 2165151956 lbs of candy and NOTHING to do with it. I can't eat all of that, I'll die.

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:52 pm

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:

Oh you done opened up a fresh wound, girl...well FIRST OF ALL...
MISSOURI IS MADDD CORNY!!! This neighborhood is WHACK! Back in Philly, in my town anyway, HALLOWEEN IS A BIG EVENT MAN!! EVVVVEEEERRRRBOOOOODDDDYYYY is out trick or treating and out with the kids. Our neighborhood fire company even put on a free haunted house for everybody this year. Um, in this WHACK neighborhood NOT ONE CHILD WAS OUT TRICK OR TREATING. There was one corny little boy just riding his bike down the street like it wasn't even halloween. These other two boys came walking out of the woods behind our building and I was like "I really hope y'all are trick or treating" and they were like "no we're walking to Target. we're gonna go buy some candy." I was like "IT'S EFFING HALLWEEN!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU BUYING CANDY FOR WHEN YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE?!?!" I was SOOOOO MAD. Now I have 2165151956 lbs of candy and NOTHING to do with it. I can't eat all of that, I'll die.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Dont they believe in Halloween over there? OMG itz my FAVORITE holiday!!!!!!!! >) >) >) >) >) :D GOOD LORD what has become of this WORLD?!?!?!?!?! ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

SueQ

Postby SueQ » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:53 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: I CANNOT WAIT until Jill looks like a PLUM FOOL in front of EVERYBODY for being so MONUMENTALLY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8) 8) 8) LMAO @ 'Plum Fool' ROFLLLLLLLLL...naw Plum be a dead fool :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Yeah her n her stupid picture of JiMin shes carrying in her book :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) JILL u can shut up now ~) :|

OMG!!!!! AAAAaaaaamen!!!!!!!! Puuuuleeze put us out of our misery!!!! She acts like he was the love of the :0 :0 :0 century!!!! :0

Return to “The Young and the Restless”