Nick is a big slouch

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

Nick is a big slouch

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:31 pm

He us a dark character, needs to get a decent job or hobby....what a waste

Mavryck

Re: Nick is a big slouch

Postby Mavryck » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:44 pm

I totally disagree 100 % ! I think he is one of the only descent guy's on the show.Not everyone on this show has to be corrupt and evil. He is one of my favourite actors on the show. I wish they would give him a better story line, as far as a job, that bar sucks! Could they not have found someone other than Sharon AGAIN??? Please enough is enough .

I think it stinks that they let Adam / Micheal go. No one can take his place. It just goes to show you the people in control are ruining the show.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Nick is a lazy slouch.. he is a cheating dog. He is boring to boot. Not sure who is more boring Dylan or Nick.. both are bad.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Quote Mavryck: I totally disagree 100 % ! I think he is one of the only descent guy's on the show.Not everyone on this show has to be corrupt and evil. He is one of my favourite actors on the show. I wish they would give him a better story line, as far as a job, that bar sucks! Could they not have found someone other than Sharon AGAIN??? Please enough is enough .

I think it stinks that they let Adam / Micheal go. No one can take his place. It just goes to show you the people in control are ruining the show.

Nick and Sharon they must be drastic she's a looney bird character

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:32 am

Quote Sinny: Nick is a lazy slouch.. he is a cheating dog. He is boring to boot. Not sure who is more boring Dylan or Nick.. both are bad.

Nick is much worse than Dylan because Nick looks like a nasty homeless vagabond. He acts like a knuckle dragging caveman and he is a total man wench. He is as worthless as a bag of rabbit shi+!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Keep Adam dump nick

Return to “The Young and the Restless”