VICTOR IS A SENILE OLD FART...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
y.nr

VICTOR IS A SENILE OLD FART...

Postby y.nr » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:57 pm

This man is a nut job now. The character of TGVN is being sabbotaged, much like the other main characters, & the actors/actresses portraying them either see it, or haveblinders on. Victor to Paul: Why didnt you protect her? The man is dilusional! Ranting & raving, hating... crazy! At this point, we dont know which main character will be axed next!

Barbyboo

Re: VICTOR IS A SENILE OLD FART...

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Quote y.nr: This man is a nut job now. The character of TGVN is being sabbotaged, much like the other main characters, & the actors/actresses portraying them either see it, or haveblinders on. Victor to Paul: Why didnt you protect her? The man is dilusional! Ranting & raving, hating... crazy! At this point, we dont know which main character will be axed next!

He would not ge missed

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Quote y.nr: This man is a nut job now. The character of TGVN is being sabbotaged, much like the other main characters, & the actors/actresses portraying them either see it, or haveblinders on. Victor to Paul: Why didnt you protect her? The man is dilusional! Ranting & raving, hating... crazy! At this point, we dont know which main character will be axed next!

Nikki deserves whatever Victor does to her.

y.nr

Postby y.nr » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:53 am

The cast members that are protecting this woman's hack job on the characters that some of them carefully created over time is sad. EB might be grateful for all of the airtime he is getting... but the s/ls are ridiculous! He is a wonderful actor that has been reduced to nothing. When he comes on the scene now, have you noticed the dreadful music that proceeds him, almost like the theme music from "Jaws"!

lynj

Postby lynj » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:39 am

Some people mellow as they get older. Not Victor! Crankier than ever. The character is thoroughly unlikable lately.

Victor will always be a powerful player but damn, he's just a dictator lately.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:46 am

Victor is a nasty raggedy greasy old crusty fool! Every time he comes on, I roll my eyes and throw up in my mouth a little. Nikki must have nothing but rocks in head to stay with this evil and disgusting baboon!👎👺

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Save the show big bucks

y.nr

Postby y.nr » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:04 am

Quote Barbyboo: Save the show big bucks

Ya know how you don't want to see anyone lose their job... after some of the things we've all heard lately... I do not really care if they let THOSE two characters REST for a while.. Let them go on their trip for a good year or so. We are all tired of the same thing, especially from the two of them!!!

rancher

Postby rancher » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:23 am

I agree. He is not fun to watch. He gets meaner, angrier,
nastier by the day. I guess EB likes being the villain of the piece; however, sometimes he seems like a caricature, and half the time I can't understand a word he says.

If Nikki likes being around this old coot, then I think she is a "few bricks short of a load" herself.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”