Can't wait until Nick gets burned again..

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Rena54

Can't wait until Nick gets burned again..

Postby Rena54 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:07 pm

I am counting down the days (hope soon)when Nick finds out what Sharon did about Summer's paternity. He is so smug when it comes to Adam and Dylan and it will give me great joy to see his reaction when he has been played yet again by Sharon.
He deserves it, not Summer or Jack.
This will be fun when Victor tells his son I told u so being taken in by Sharon once again.
Please, let it be soon.

janetb

Re: Can't wait until Nick gets burned again..

Postby janetb » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Quote Rena54: I am counting down the days (hope soon)when Nick finds out what Sharon did about Summer's paternity. He is so smug when it comes to Adam and Dylan and it will give me great joy to see his reaction when he has been played yet again by Sharon.
This will be fun when Victor tells his son I told u so being taken in by Sharon once again.
Please, let it be soon.

ITA Nick started all this by claiming a child he didn't know was his and blaming it on Cassie's death. He is so quick to defend Sharon and blame everything on her BPD. She knows exactly what she did and isn't trying to get better by keeping the lie. I loathe Victor, but he is right about Sharon and Nick needs to finally wake up.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Quote Rena54: I am counting down the days (hope soon)when Nick finds out what Sharon did about Summer's paternity. He is so smug when it comes to Adam and Dylan and it will give me great joy to see his reaction when he has been played yet again by Sharon.
Please, let it be soon.

I can't wait till victor rubs it in his face.. hope to get an I TOLD YOU SO>

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:57 pm

LMAO I can't wait either. What a stupid fool he is. :D :D :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”