heather the new christine?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
oilersfan11

Re: heather the new christine?

Postby oilersfan11 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:12 pm

she probably wil fall for cane and he turns her away cause he's in love with lilly even though he's dating heather

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:25 pm

Quote sheri0082: Me neither. Plus she is Pauls daughter, nothing romantic. But, I have a theory on what may happen with her and Paul.

I think she is going to fall in love with Cane, he is going to be all about Lily, so he will reject Heather, then Heather will confide in Paul while being upset about Cane.

I have a feeling she will try to kiss Paul during her reconcilliation and thats how she'll find out Paul is her dad.

I like the way you think. Just like they have Devon falling in love with Lily, they'll have Heather falling in love with her Father because he is s good listener.

Anyway, she's nothing like Cricket to me. I though Cricket was one of the most beautiful actresses on the show. Heather doesn't stand out to me like Cricket did.

sheri0082

Postby sheri0082 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:27 pm

Man I haven't been on the board in a while, so I didn't know if anyone else saw those looks Devon gives to Lily. I knew I wasn't trippin, but they never came out and said it.

And Heather is pretty and all, just boring and young. IMO

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:29 pm

Quote sheri0082: Man I haven't been on the board in a while, so I didn't know if anyone else saw those looks Devon gives to Lily. I knew I wasn't trippin, but they never came out and said it.

And Heather is pretty and all, just boring and young. IMO

Falling asleep as I'm yawning!!

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:19 pm

GO Heather GO :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”