Y&R Restless Rant and Poll

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Candace

Y&R Restless Rant and Poll

Postby Candace » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Lady Strawberry

Re: Y&R Restless Rant and Poll

Postby Lady Strawberry » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:11 pm

That was a very thoughtful post Candace. :)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:47 pm

I so agree with you Candace. The show has been on life support for me and with the loss of MM and BM, I just don't think I can be bothered to tune in anymore. I feel resentful that we have characters like Dylan and Avery shoved in our faces, meanwhile there is a mass exodus of the best talent.

And yeah, it doesn't help that the writing has been absolutely horrible too.

Butterfly Judy

Postby Butterfly Judy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:50 pm

I've watched for many years, but have never posted. But firing Michael is just too over the top. He says he's heartbroken; & so are his fans. I have already deleted Y&R from my DVR. I will not watch again. Just too many of my favorites have been let go. I consider myself a big fan, but this took all the wind out of my sail. I will keep checking back here to see if the powers that be come to their senses & change there mind. With all respect to all the other actor & actresses, if the bosses don't care about me/us, then I won't be there. Maybe if the ratings take a big drop, he will be back. And then I will watch again!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:51 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: I so agree with you Candace. The show has been on life support for me and with the loss of MM and BM, I just don't think I can be bothered to tune in anymore. I feel resentful that we have characters like Dylan and Avery shoved in our faces, meanwhile there is a mass exodus of the best talent.

I agree! It's like watching an old fried die a slow and painful death. Some days I wish they'd simply rip off the band aid and get it over with.

Saw this morning the worst couple for daytime list and tied for number 2 were Chelsea/Dylan and Avery/Dylan. See the common denominator. ~) ~)

Great rant as always Candace!

Candace

Postby Candace » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Thanks for reading and commenting. Hoping for change...

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sunnyflower: I so agree with you Candace. The show has been on life support for me and with the loss of MM and BM, I just don't think I can be bothered to tune in anymore. I feel resentful that we have characters like Dylan and Avery shoved in our faces, meanwhile there is a mass exodus of the best talent.

I agree! It's like watching an old fried die a slow and painful death. Some days I wish they'd simply rip off the band aid and get it over with.

Saw this morning the worst couple for daytime list and tied for number 2 were Chelsea/Dylan and Avery/Dylan. See the common denominator. ~) ~)

That would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

Wanna hear the really sad part! You'll love this! On the best couples list, we got an honorable mention for Alex and Kevin's chemistry!!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

Wanna hear the really sad part! You'll love this! On the best couples list, we got an honorable mention for Alex and Kevin's chemistry!!

SadieLadie

Postby SadieLadie » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Excellent post, Candace. I don't always like their decisions or story lines, but I still love Y&R and this fan ain't going anywhere. ❤️

And for the record...I love Dylan AND Steve Burton. 👍

Return to “The Young and the Restless”