Damit Bell!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soapoperapimp

Damit Bell!

Postby soapoperapimp » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:34 pm

what now! why in the hell are you letting MM go! i like him as adam! first Billy Miller, now him! he is messing up big time!

sweetangel.

Re: Damit Bell!

Postby sweetangel. » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:06 pm

their new writer's are all for the youth less money they are ruining this show

sun__shine

Re: Damit Bell!

Postby sun__shine » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Quote soapoperapimp: what now! why in the hell are you letting MM go! i like him as adam! first Billy Miller, now him! he is messing up big time!

!) Bill Bell(the father)created Y&R for the public to enjoy and love that is why 1st choice was asking Jeanne Cooper to become part of this soap and made her into a character that ppl could relate too and I think he built the show around her and he had a vision of what he wanted the soap to be and reflect that....but I guess when he died the family either couldn't see his vision....I think they tried but maybe that's why they hired writers and for awhile it was fine....they just need to find writers that will continue his vision and passion for his YOUNG AND RESTLESS SOAP so his legacy can go on for the fans and family for the years to come :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”