Y & R is NUTS - LETTING MICHAEL GO????

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Winnipeg Woman

Y & R is NUTS - LETTING MICHAEL GO????

Postby Winnipeg Woman » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:32 am

THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT.... First Billy Miller and now Michael Muhney??? The only two reasons I watch the show because these actors bring some life to the characters they play. The show will be a DUD without these wonderful actors. Done watching it. Can't stand the boring characters of Paul and Neil and Leslie and Hillary and almost everyone else. Dylan and Stich are a welcome addition. SO SORRY FOR MICHAEL AND BILLY to be treated like this. Know that your fans support you and I for one will stop watching Y &R and I will stop watching all the advertising that happens during the show.

Closing duplicate threads. - ADMIN

Winnipeg Woman

Re: Y & R is NUTS - LETTING MICHAEL GO????

Postby Winnipeg Woman » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:59 am

A petition is being circulated for the return of Michael in his role as "Adam".

Let Michael know how much you've enjoyed his portrayal of the character and how unjust it is that Y & R is letting this talented actor go.

Sign, sign, sign.....

sweetangel.

Postby sweetangel. » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:58 am

Here you go
Sign Away
I have already signed many times as did many friends

www.ipetitions.com/petition/to-young-and-the-restles-for-the-love

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:33 am

I wanted to sign but will my e mail a dress be circulated to advertisers, if not I will sign Adams the best

kimiko75

Postby kimiko75 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Every morning when I wake up I check the news and message boards to see if Michael is back. It seems unreal that Sony is dumb enough to let both Billy Miller and Michael Muhney go. Signing petitions and calling TPTB seems to not be real effective right now, but what else can be done?

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:57 pm

I am hearing that he was fired for good reason. Not contract crap like Stafford and Miller but for misconduct.

Mich921

Postby Mich921 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:13 pm

I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am that they would let this talented actor go! He plays Adam perfectly! What are they thinking??? A stupid move on whoever thought this was a good idea >) ;(

Soapythingy

Postby Soapythingy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:18 pm

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO IMPROVE THE SHOW??? OMG. ONE SHOW AFTER ANOTHER IS 'EATING ITS YOUNG'....AND WE FANS ARE THE ONES WHO SUFFER.

I USED TO WAIT BREATHLESSLY FOR THE Y&R to come on each day.
Now, it is a hollow shell of its former self. Joyless, loveless, totally without HEART!

YOU HAVE STOLEN OUR JOY!

SHAME ON YOU FOR CRUSHING OUR HAPPINESS.

vickylaverne

Postby vickylaverne » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Can't believe that Michael Muhney has been let go!! He has become one of the main players in that town and a wonderful foil to old crusty Victor!! The writers obviously have their own agenda and don't care about the viewers. I'm very disappointed! Billy Miller leaving, Michelle Stafford... are they attempting to gut the show? As if losing the wonderful Jeanne Cooper wasn't bad enough, they kill Delia!! I've watched this show for decades, but with Michael's last appearance, I will no longer view or record the show. His character, while flawed, was exciting, and hyped the storyline because you always knew that as he matured, like Victor, he would redeem his character and become a better person. And, he was easy on the eyes. The Michael Baldwin, Fen, Lauren storyline is ridiclous. I could go on, but I won't...it will not change anything. The show use to be my escape for one hour; now it's not.

catxohca01

Postby catxohca01 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Quote vickylaverne: Can't believe that Michael Muhney has been let go!! He has become one of the main players in that town and a wonderful foil to old crusty Victor!! The writers obviously have their own agenda and don't care about the viewers. I'm very disappointed! Billy Miller leaving, Michelle Stafford... are they attempting to gut the show? As if losing the wonderful Jeanne Cooper wasn't bad enough, they kill Delia!! I've watched this show for decades, but with Michael's last appearance, I will no longer view or record the show. His character, while flawed, was exciting, and hyped the storyline because you always knew that as he matured, like Victor, he would redeem his character and become a better person. And, he was easy on the eyes. The Michael Baldwin, Fen, Lauren storyline is ridiclous. I could go on, but I won't...it will not change anything. The show use to be my escape for one hour; now it's not.

I agree disappointing losing a fine actor and nothing to look forward to Steve Burton was much better on GH this is a horrible role JFP put him in boring.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”