Major Spoiler: THE CAUSE OF CLEAR SPRINGS FIASCO!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cherchezlefemme

Re: Major Spoiler: THE CAUSE OF CLEAR SPRINGS FIASCO!!!

Postby cherchezlefemme » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:59 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: yup...VERY...him & JiMin were the cause of the Newman jet & Clear Springs tragedy >( >( >( AND furthermore, I believe Chow may be responsible for JiMin being murdered. Fearful that he would spill the beans on their involvement together. Cuz we know JiMin was a lil pushover wuss :| ~) ~) ~) It wouldnt take much for him to 'talk', ya know wat i mean??? ~) ~) :|

I was thinking it was Carson thats responsible, but hey maybe he still is...u never know, maybe sum of these 'players' r on the 'same team' !) COME ON TELL US ALREADY! :-) :-) :-) I jus hope we dont have to wait until next year to end this s/l ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

Jen... I like your thinking! chow chow and JiMin behind the crash, Chow chow behind JiMin's murder, and Chow Chow's connection to the faulty concrete! Oooooooh you know Victor would whoop that arse for real if he's behind this. I would love to see that happen! ;)

valencia4love

Postby valencia4love » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:43 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx: yup...VERY...him & JiMin were the cause of the Newman jet & Clear Springs tragedy >( >( >( AND furthermore, I believe Chow may be responsible for JiMin being murdered. Fearful that he would spill the beans on their involvement together. Cuz we know JiMin was a lil pushover wuss :| ~) ~) ~) It wouldnt take much for him to 'talk', ya know wat i mean??? ~) ~) :|

I was thinking it was Carson thats responsible, but hey maybe he still is...u never know, maybe sum of these 'players' r on the 'same team' !) COME ON TELL US ALREADY! :-) :-) :-) I jus hope we dont have to wait until next year to end this s/l ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

Jen... I like your thinking! chow chow and JiMin behind the crash, Chow chow behind JiMin's murder, and Chow Chow's connection to the faulty concrete! Oooooooh you know Victor would whoop that arse for real if he's behind this. I would love to see that happen! ;)

WOW!!! You should be a writer on the show!!! I've always thought that David mixed up in something dirty but i could never figure out what!! David behind the plane crash to get rid of Jack Abbott!!! David behind the murder of Ji-Min because Ji-Min was going to double cross him some how!!! David behind the Clear Springs kick back scam to give his honey Nikki some extra cash!!! I LOVE IT!!! 3) :D

ojudy59

Postby ojudy59 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:46 pm

Wow I was hoping it would be Chow that is responsible and it would cause Nikki to go back to Victor.

Baldwin

Postby Baldwin » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:28 pm

Who's to say that the investigator that determines that the collapse occured as a result of the drilling is not on the take like the foreman and building inspectors. I also think that Chow killed Ji min and the dog hair is from Zapato via Nikki to Chow Ji or the office to Chow to Ji.

If it was an explosion, it may have been a bomb planted to set off the methane gas and destroy proof of kick backs, the foreman, and JT...

southerngirl306

Postby southerngirl306 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:40 pm

I think it will probably be two fold...Victor's drilling was the catalyst that caused the collapse, however the situation was already favorable and would have collapsed at some point anyway.

I think Chow-chow definitely killed Ji Min and thanks to Jen I think he may be behind the Newman jet crash too. I don't trust this guy, Nikki better watch her back..I wouldn't be surprised if once realizes that he's going to get caught, he kidnaps Nikki and holds her for ransom...then my boy Victor will have to come to the rescue!! :) Okay it's a stretch, but you never know.

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:36 pm

hmmmm...and u guyz think back for a minute.....

who was originally suppose to be on the Newman Jet that day????.....IF im not mistaken, wasnt it suppose to be Victor & Jack????.....................
.......................................... :|

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:21 pm

Quote Evsmom: I have to wonder...If the building had been built with the proper concrete, would it have been able to withstand any distress from drilling? ?)

Exactly what I thought when I read the spoiler. ;)

Puss

Postby Puss » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:38 pm

Quote JanND:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote valencia4love: It will be revealed that the collapse was due to natural gas drilling. What noboby knew was that - Victor was not only the owner of the drilling operation, but was the who gave Neil the go ahead to drill 8) !! A report was done and it will show without a doubt that the drilling was indeed the reason for the explosion *) !! Needless to say everybody will be stunned :( , especially with after the way Victor has been going around town and pointing fingers and blame :0 !! Nikki, Jack, Michael, Katherine, JT and the rest of clan will all have words for the GREAT Victor indeed >( !!

Hey V I've been saying this all along that he is responsible.

I guess it's gonna come back and bite him where it hurts.

LMAO - All those years working in Property Management and construction..... :-) :-) :-)

But hey it's a Soap so I really was keeping an open mind to see how they would play this out.

Me too. Ususally the one pointing the finger the most is the one who ends up responsible.

I agree but wasn't sure they would bring Victor down like this - hmm great wow factor and am very impressed with the writers if this actually plays out this way. Victor Newman wrong - oh no :D

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:36 pm

Quote valencia4love: It will be revealed that the collapse was due to natural gas drilling. What noboby knew was that - Victor was not only the owner of the drilling operation, but was the who gave Neil the go ahead to drill 8) !! A report was done and it will show without a doubt that the drilling was indeed the reason for the explosion *) !! Needless to say everybody will be stunned :( , especially with after the way Victor has been going around town and pointing fingers and blame :0 !! Nikki, Jack, Michael, Katherine, JT and the rest of clan will all have words for the GREAT Victor indeed >( !!

I'm curious, was the gas also the cause of the cracks in the concrete? There is no question that there were cracks in new concreate. I can believe that after the collapse the fact that drilling was going on caused the explosion. If there was methane leaks there were plenty of sparks, but the cracked concrete had to be what caused the place to collapse in the first place. My question is what caused the collapse in the first place?

tinny

Postby tinny » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:13 pm

Wow,I had an idea all along that it was Victor. All I have to say is everyone thinks Jack is the evil one. Is everyone in for a rude awakening when all of GC finds out who really is the evil one. My man Jack is off the hook

Return to “The Young and the Restless”