Spoilers: Week of November 12th.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jake Austin

Re: Spoilers: Week of November 12th.

Postby Jake Austin » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:01 am

Sounds alright. Thanks for the Spoilers :)

Go Phyllis Go!! Win that appeal. Looks like she's back to her court room attire *) 3) sexy

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:24 am

I really would like to see all this prison stuff done with. It is tiresome and ridiculous. 6 years for extortion is absurd. Pedophiles don't even get sentences like that for crying out loud.

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:50 am

I am ready for the prison stuff to be done! Let's get back to the real world.

Hippie Chick

Postby Hippie Chick » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:18 pm

New Here - Hi Everyone. This whole prison s/l is so bogus. First, Extortion (according to Black's Law Dictionary) is "The obtaining of property from another induced by wrongful use of actual or threatened force, violence, or fear, or under color of official right." It goes on to say that "exposing a secret tending to subject any person to hatred, contempt or ridicule..." can fall under the term "threat"; but I don't recall Phylis obtaining any property by her threat. She got Neil a seat on the board - that's not property obtained by her. Am I missing something? Secondly, the whole work-release program is a crock. There's no such thing as work-release for people incarcerated in a state or federal prison that I'm aware of. Local jails have work release, but not state and federal prisons. And finally, Jana is in prison without having been convicted of anything. Come on writers???!! Let's try to get at least a semblance of realism here or end this whole prison storyline until Victor gets his turn in the big house.

Postby SadieLadie » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:35 pm

I'm tired of the prison stuff, too. Let Jana out and leave Phyllis in there to rot and move on. :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”